Manor Laurent (Ask Fiora/Light RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Farnbil

08-21-2012

Amatea retreated and took a moment to appreciate the blade. "It's so light." she mused. "I can't feel it in my hand."

She quickly reached for another blade. "If I wanted to, I could probably pierce a breastplate with my own fist. But-but not it's not like I was trying to show you up or anything Miss Fiora...!"

Recomposing herself, she smiled and made a quick bow before making another thrust at his chest.

Ask Talon

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnbil View Post
Amatea retreated and took a moment to appreciate the blade. "It's so light." she mused. "I can't feel it in my hand."

She quickly reached for another blade. "If I wanted to, I could probably pierce a breastplate with my own fist. But-but not it's not like I was trying to show you up or anything Miss Fiora...!"

Recomposing herself, she smiled and made a quick bow before making another thrust at his chest.
Talon avoided the strike with a quick step the the left. The movement generated a small gap of several feet between himself and the sword's wielder

Ask Fìora

08-31-2012

Quote:

"Hahah! Show me up? Hardly. Until you can pierce solid stone, you will not be able to show me up." She said, stepping between the two, and grabbing at their wrists. If succusful, would twist them around and disarm them both of her family blades.

Ask Talon

08-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fora View Post
"Hahah! Show me up? Hardly. Until you can pierce solid stone, you will not be able to show me up." She said, stepping between the two, and grabbing at their wrists. If succusful, would twist them around and disarm them both of her family blades.

Talon twisted in such a way that he ended up pulling Fiora into his arms. He lost the blade but got the woman.

"Hello there."

Ask Fìora

09-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Talon twisted in such a way that he ended up pulling Fiora into his arms. He lost the blade but got the woman.

"Hello there."
"Hah... very funny Talon, dear." She smirked at him before twisting out of his embrace.

Farnbil

09-04-2012

Amatea's grip would have held fast if it were not Fiora's hand that wrested the blade from her. At the sight of the pair's affection again, the conflicted soldier's face turned redder.

"Aha...that was excellent." she stammered. "So...am I to relearn the foil under you milady?" Her voice dipped even further into yearning. "That would be, be wonderful if I could."

Ask Talon

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fora View Post
"Hah... very funny Talon, dear." She smirked at him before twisting out of his embrace.
Talon smiled coyly at the Duelist as he leaned casually against the wall.

I thought it was.

Ask Fìora

09-12-2012

Quote:
Amatea's grip would have held fast if it were not Fiora's hand that wrested the blade from her. At the sight of the pair's affection again, the conflicted soldier's face turned redder.

"Aha...that was excellent." she stammered. "So...am I to relearn the foil under you milady?" Her voice dipped even further into yearning. "That would be, be wonderful if I could."
"Relearn? No you will keep what you know, but learn more advanced abilities." Fiora smirked at the girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon
Talon smiled coyly at the Duelist as he leaned casually against the wall.
I thought it was
"Aha, right." She shook her head at the noxian assassin, "Would you care to observe?"

Ask Talon

09-13-2012

"Have I ever passed up a chance to watch you move before?"

Ask Fìora

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
"Have I ever passed up a chance to watch you move before?"
"I suppose not." She said quickly, turning upon her heels, and walked through her front door, and down the walkway, hopeing Talon and Amatea would follow behind her to the studio she had built near by.