Manor Laurent (Ask Fiora/Light RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Victorious Fiora

08-15-2012

From the desk of Fiora Laurent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
A messenger delivered something in the mailbox... It was his message
Quote:
Dear Lady Laurent, I find myself interested in your fencing lessons, Can I converse with you about it?

Edit: ((shame on me, got the name wrong ))
Certinly, you may.

Victorious Fiora

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Soraka View Post
Soraka knocks on the door.
The door opens as Soraka knocks, to show Talon dueling a demacian soldier.

Fiora quickly moves, calling for Talon to toss his blade as she grabs one off of her wall and tosses it to him.

Dojel

08-16-2012

((Note to self: Find a way to make messengers reach me...))
Dojel took the message, walked away as if delivering it, opened it when out of sight and started writing a reply

Is there a specific location you want to meet about this, or should I just visit you In the manor...

Kurogano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2012

A summoner slips a note into the Laurent mailbox. The note reads.

"Well I was in the common grounds for summoners today, and they were discussion you. I wanted to bring to your attention that they have a rather interesting picture of you, and are trying to get approval of you wearing said outfit on the fields of justice. It isn't at all tasteful.

~Summoner Kurogano

PS. Just out of curiosity... how did they get a picture of you in that outfit?"

The summoner exits the manor grounds without a word.

Farnbil

08-16-2012

Amatea gasps and holds her blade where it lay on Talon's guard. "Oh goodness!" she said flustered. "You...your man is a real looker! Ha!"

She pulls back and tests the proportions of the new blade in her hand. "This feels so light. Is this what you use?"

Victorious Fiora

08-17-2012

From the desk of Fiora Laurent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
((Note to self: Find a way to make messengers reach me...))
Dojel took the message, walked away as if delivering it, opened it when out of sight and started writing a reply

Is there a specific location you want to meet about this, or should I just visit you In the manor...
Meeting me at my manor would be easiest. Especially with my studio right near by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurogano
A summoner slips a note into the Laurent mailbox. The note reads.

"Well I was in the common grounds for summoners today, and they were discussion you. I wanted to bring to your attention that they have a rather interesting picture of you, and are trying to get approval of you wearing said outfit on the fields of justice. It isn't at all tasteful.

~Summoner Kurogano

PS. Just out of curiosity... how did they get a picture of you in that outfit?"

The summoner exits the manor grounds without a word.
.... That is someone who looks like me. And a very good look-a-like if I may say so myself. I would never be caught... wearing something as gaudy as that outfit. Never mind it being the clothing of a servent.

(Fiora at her desk makes a mental note to ask Talon a very importent question... why a picture she gave him was in the hands of a summoner.)

Victorious Fiora

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnbil View Post
Amatea gasps and holds her blade where it lay on Talon's guard. "Oh goodness!" she said flustered. "You...your man is a real looker! Ha!"

She pulls back and tests the proportions of the new blade in her hand. "This feels so light. Is this what you use?"
"The demacian laughs as Amatae compliment Talon. "A looker he can be, but he instead perferrs to hide that from the world. Du Couteau's only know why." She shrugged.

"But yes, that is the type of steel all Laurent blades are made from. It is a high quality metal that is manufactured by the Vayne family."

GamersEye

08-17-2012

((Part of me wonders if Talon and Fiora are ever gonna just be left in piece for a page or two, but that would be too easy, wouldn't it?))

Dojel

08-18-2012

((Shouldn't have opened a fencing school!))

Ask Talon

08-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fora View Post
The door opens as Soraka knocks, to show Talon dueling a demacian soldier.

Fiora quickly moves, calling for Talon to toss his blade as she grabs one off of her wall and tosses it to him.

Talon smirked as he readied the borrowed blade, preparing for the next series of strikes. He only smirked as the two women quipped about his looks.