Manor Laurent (Ask Fiora/Light RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Victorious Fiora

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
"In a duel? Probably not. But I can make you try." he commented slyly as he slipped his blade onto his arm. "I'm much faster without my cape and armor."
"Hahah! Well then, shall we begin?" Fiora's blade was brough up quickly, and she smirked at the man opposite her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King
Tryndamere puts a hand on his chin and contemplates about what Fiora said. "I see, then I should work on my finesse. I have trained for a long time dueling many of my fellow barbarians, but when you look at us you don't think of finesse more of raw power. I will take your advice and train on finesse. Do you have any recommendation on how to train in finesse?"
"Mobility. Flexibility. If you can dodge your wifes arrows. You can dodge a sword thrust." Fiora smirked. "First I would suggest running. A lot of it. Be as swift as the direwolves of your fjords."

Ask Talon

12-03-2012

Quote:
"Hahah! Well then, shall we begin?" Fiora's blade was brough up quickly, and she smirked at the man opposite her.
Talon flexed his hands as he stepped into a modified combat stance and readied to dodge her strike.

"Your move."

Victorious Fiora

12-03-2012

Quote:
Talon flexed his hands as he stepped into a modified combat stance and readied to dodge her strike.

"Your move."
Fiora for a moment seemed to dissapear as she lunged forward, the point of her blade coming to an inch of Talon's chest. "Too slow~" She teased.

Ask Talon

12-03-2012

Talon twisted away from Fiora's strike as she came back into view, the tip of her weapon just about to slice through his clothing when he finally reacted.

"Just fast enough" he shot back as he swung at Fiora's midsection with the back of his blade.

Trynd The King

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fora View Post
"Mobility. Flexibility. If you can dodge your wifes arrows. You can dodge a sword thrust." Fiora smirked. "First I would suggest running. A lot of it. Be as swift as the direwolves of your fjords."
"I see, running does seem like a perfect way to increase my mobility. While running is not a problem, dodging my wifes arrows is. Plus she always angry with me so I know she will be going for blood. I won't die, but it will hurt like the bite of one of those direwolves. Maybe you have another suggestion?"

Dojel

12-05-2012

((Since that was ages ago, I'll just appear again))
A man in black coat and hat marches towards the entrance and knocks.

Victorious Fiora

12-16-2012

Quote:
Talon twisted away from Fiora's strike as she came back into view, the tip of her weapon just about to slice through his clothing when he finally reacted.

"Just fast enough" he shot back as he swung at Fiora's midsection with the back of his blade.
"Hah!" She laughed as her other hand moved, the dagger pulled from her back to block the side swipe of Talon's blade. "Too slow, dear assassin." She taunted with a smirk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryn the King
"I see, running does seem like a perfect way to increase my mobility. While running is not a problem, dodging my wifes arrows is. Plus she always angry with me so I know she will be going for blood. I won't die, but it will hurt like the bite of one of those direwolves. Maybe you have another suggestion?"
"Well for one, if you do not wish your queen wife's ire, I would not flirt with her cousin."

Fiora thought for a moment. "How often do you practice lunges?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel
((Since that was ages ago, I'll just appear again))
A man in black coat and hat marches towards the entrance and knocks.
The door opens and in it's place stood a maid whom was just shorter then Fiora. She had blonde hair and bowed. "How may I help you...?" She asked the man.

Damnnation12

12-16-2012

A summoner wrote a letter and adressed it to Fioras manor.

Quote:
Dear Fiora

Have you ever thought of Dueling Katarina? Or have you?

A summoner

Trynd The King

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fora View Post
"Well for one, if you do not wish your queen wife's ire, I would not flirt with her cousin."

Fiora thought for a moment. "How often do you practice lunges?"
Tryndamere felling that Fiora was displeased decided to make this quick. "I dont do lunges much only because" Tryndamere shows his blade at Fiora "it's wasn't designed for lunging."

Dojel

12-16-2012

Hi, I have inquired to Lady Laurent about classes? I have yet to get my own Rapier, but I first wanted to discuss the terms, since I have the feeling I will take a while to be properly taught.