Manor Laurent (Ask Fiora/Light RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
((so after 5 weeks then?))

((Leave of absence was posted. The name is on hold.))

Trynd The King

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
((Leave of absence was posted. The name is on hold.))

((Not that I care or anything but how long is the hold?))

Trynd The King

12-02-2012

Tryndamere arrives at Fiora's dwelling.
"Fiora I have a question for you if you are not busy. As a duelist what do you think is more important in a duel? Strength or finesse."

Emperor Titus

12-02-2012

((Let's give her until the day after Christmas?))

Ask Fìora

12-02-2012

((You alla re going to stay away from my Fiora. =.= I posted about my leave of absense. We have had people post leave of absense for up to 13 weeks before, in case of Irelia who went to a summer camp. Morgana had posted one for 7 weeks. As long as a leave of absense is posted it is accepted and the champion is not up got grabs. If the champion dissapeares with no NOTE of how long they will be gone, then it is up for grabs after a certain time.

That being said: I have an update. I'll be posting as Fiora once again for a little, but am going to be leaving on the 16th to visit family and will be gone until new years))

Ask Fìora

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
Tryndamere arrives at Fiora's dwelling.
"Fiora I have a question for you if you are not busy. As a duelist what do you think is more important in a duel? Strength or finesse."
"Tryndamere... dueling is about grace and finesse. You can be as strong as you like, but if you cannot land a blow, then what use is your strength?"

Ask Talon

12-02-2012

Talon walked up to Fiora in her dueling hall while the other woman was gearing up and tossed one of her blades to her.

"A warmup?" he smirked as he tossed his cloak and armor to the side to leave him in only his red and black clothing.

Ask Fìora

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Talon walked up to Fiora in her dueling hall while the other woman was gearing up and tossed one of her blades to her.

"A warmup?" he smirked as he tossed his cloak and armor to the side to leave him in only his red and black clothing.
"A warm up...?" Fiora asked, catching the blade with the pommel in her palm. "Do you tink you can defeat me?"

Ask Talon

12-03-2012

"In a duel? Probably not. But I can make you try." he commented slyly as he slipped his blade onto his arm. "I'm much faster without my cape and armor."

Trynd The King

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fora View Post
"Tryndamere... dueling is about grace and finesse. You can be as strong as you like, but if you cannot land a blow, then what use is your strength?"
Tryndamere puts a hand on his chin and contemplates about what Fiora said. "I see, then I should work on my finesse. I have trained for a long time dueling many of my fellow barbarians, but when you look at us you don't think of finesse more of raw power. I will take your advice and train on finesse. Do you have any recommendation on how to train in finesse?"