Manor Laurent (Ask Fiora/Light RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Victorious Fiora

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnbil View Post
Amatea was visibly awestruck by the surroundings. "Oh Miss Laurent! This place is beautiful!" she exaspirated. Her attention was only caught for a moment before it turned back onto Fiora herself. She sort of lost her train of thought staring at her, only diverging her gaze to infrequently look back on the stained glass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon
"You are, of course."

Fiora smirked at Talon as she placed her hands upon the large oaken doors and pushed them open, revealing the inside of her dueling studio. Along the walls were racks of all sorts of rapiers, foils, and countless other bladed weapons.

"Now then." She said, walking over to one rapier in general, it had a dull edge and point, surely no damange could be done with it... But Fiora proved that wrong a moment later as she turned quickly, slicing down in a virtical swipe... cutting through a thick wooden post.

"Gear up, Amatea." She said, pointing the tip of the blade toward a room at the back which housed a locker room.

Farnbil

09-26-2012

Amatea saluted with resolution. "Right away ma'am!" she barked, zipping into the locker room in a blur. There was a violent thrashing of metal doors and cloth, and as quickly as she went in, the Demacian soldier emerged with a face mask and a padded apron bearing the Laurent crest.

She shivered with excitement in her gear. "Hey...don't you two need some protection too? I saw a set in there with your name on it...Talon." Questions finally broke through her barrier of propriety, and her blunt boldness made itself known.

"So...do the authorities know that you're here? I mean...no hard feelings or anything. I'm just a bit concerned that...oh it must be so romantic sneaking past our borders for forbidden love huh?! How'd you set it up? I mean...how'd you two meet in the first place?"

Ask Shyvana

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
"You are, of course."
((Schoolgirl Talon incoming.))

Ask Talon

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
((Schoolgirl Talon incoming.))
((You're just mad that I look better in a plaid skirt))

Ask Talon

09-30-2012

Quote:
Amatea saluted with resolution. "Right away ma'am!" she barked, zipping into the locker room in a blur. There was a violent thrashing of metal doors and cloth, and as quickly as she went in, the Demacian soldier emerged with a face mask and a padded apron bearing the Laurent crest.

She shivered with excitement in her gear. "Hey...don't you two need some protection too? I saw a set in there with your name on it...Talon." Questions finally broke through her barrier of propriety, and her blunt boldness made itself known.

"So...do the authorities know that you're here? I mean...no hard feelings or anything. I'm just a bit concerned that...oh it must be so romantic sneaking past our borders for forbidden love huh?! How'd you set it up? I mean...how'd you two meet in the first place?"
"It's a fairly long story, although I might be convinced to part with some of it as long as Fiora doesn't attempt to run me through again."

Victorious Fiora

10-02-2012

Quote:

Fiora chuckled at the many questions the girl was asking. "In due time, Amatea." She responded. "But, Talon and I met because the man could not take 'No' for an anser." She rolled her eyes, remembering how many times Talon had followed her or challegend her.

But as for your question about my protection? Have no fears..." She grinned. "I'll not be giving an inch. Are you ready?" She asked, raising her blade infront of her face, green eyes peering sharply at the girl as she took a perfect stance.

Farnbil

10-02-2012

Before she obscured her face with the mask, Amatea gleamed with excitement. "Ready!"

She entered the iconic fencing pose, imitating Fiora as best she could save for the fact that she was left handed.

Victorious Fiora

10-09-2012

"Good." Fiora said, and without giving Amatea a warning, lunged forward, her training rapier flaring as she went for the first point. "Defend yourself!" She shouted.

Ask Talon

10-09-2012

Talon shook his head slightly from where he was standing and muttered under his breath.

"Points... Hah"

"Pathetic" he thought to himself. "So this is what the Demacian elite does to settle disagreements. They play with blunted swords...."

His eyes darted to Fiora.

"No Talon... There are some who kill just as you do."

FoxMindedGuy

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fora View Post
"Welcome to my home. I am Fiora Laurent of the Demacian Laurents. If you seek instruction in fencing or dueling, please sign up within the studio on the grounds. As ever, please remember to be respectful when you are within Manor Laurent. If you seek to ask me a question, please write it out and place it in the mailbox, and I will try to get to it as soon as possible."
Upon reading the nice words, I am simply disconnected. You are not the true Fiora, you are an impostor (and a non-proud one at that).