Manor Laurent (Ask Fiora/Light RP)

1234511 ... 21
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fìora

07-26-2012

(Hey Guys, just remaking my Ask thread. ^^ I felt like I could make it a little more RP friendly and still keep to the Q&A column)

Manor Laurent stands in the foothills of Northern Demacia. The very large home of Lady Fiora Laurent is a sight to behold.

Outside the manor by the gate sits a mailbox used for receiving letters or questions for the manor's mistress. If one had the gaul to walk up the long stone pathway leading to the front door they would be met by large oak double doors.

Off in the distance, overlooking a small lake is the Laurent Dueling studio, once mastered by her father, Fiora has taken over training any and all new students, as wlel as accepting challeneges there.

"Welcome to my home. I am Fiora Laurent of the Demacian Laurents. If you seek instruction in fencing or dueling, please sign up within the studio on the grounds. As ever, please remember to be respectful when you are within Manor Laurent. If you seek to ask me a question, please write it out and place it in the mailbox, and I will try to get to it as soon as possible. "

The sign is signed by Fiora Laurent, the Grand Duelist.

Ask Fìora

07-26-2012

((These were the last questions from my old thread.)

From the desk of Fiora Laurent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
Fiora, what is your favorite color?
What are your thoughts on Cho'Gath? (Sorry if I might have posted that already, i lost track)
When did you get to the status you are at now?
Why does you bot AI have to be so tough?
Why did you decide to go into the position you are in now? Fate? Revenge on past demons? Force?
My favriote color is gold. Cho'gath is a monster and should be treated as such. I have worked for it my entire life. I am the Grand Duelist, what other reason should there be? None of the above. It was my own personal reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnbil
To Fiora Laurent

I've witnessed your duels outside the league, and without a doubt I am absolutely smitten. Figuratively speaking. Your form is impeccable, and it's a joy to see in action, but it leaves me curious. Has there ever been a time where you've simply let go? Like in the heat of a desperate fight or a street scuffle. Things like that can be scary, I would know. Does it worry you?

-Amatea Du Farj
A street scuffle? Never. The only time I've ever 'lost' it, was when I was fifteen, me and Katarina Du Couteau were in a tournament... and I was loseing. The look my father gave me... the look of dissapointment and dissaproval sent me over the edge. I assulted Katarina and was disqualified from the tournament... never after that moment have I let myself be goaded into, as you say, letting go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jayc
Fiora,

How is your status with Wukong, Master Yi, and Jax?

Also, how exactly do you do your Blade Waltz?

-Jayce
My... status with them? What do you mean?

And I have already said, but it is through sheer training and movment prediction.

-Fiora Laurent

Ask Fìora

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon
Talon walked down the corridor of the institute of war wearing his latest purchases. In place of his normal purple leather clothing and hood the assassin wore black slacks with a matching vest and tie, and a long sleeve royal purple shirt, even his face was clean shaven today. The clack of his polished dress shoes could be heard as he walked down the hallway with a purposeful stride, the hood that normal covered his head had been replaced as well, it's place taken by a black velour fedora, the inch wide trim that adorned it an exact match to the color of his shirt.

In his hands he held a large white box that was held closed with a wide red ribbon, the kind of box that would contain clothing or something from a shop of ill repute. After knocking on the door with two quick raps the dapper assassin stood patiently in the hall, probably not recognized by those who just gave him a cursory glance.
Fiora answered the door and looked surprised to see Talon standing there. "Well, I haven’t seen you in a while." She responded, gesturing for the man to enter. “Is that for me…?” The Demacian asked as she looked at the box the assassin carried.

Midnight Firefox

07-26-2012

Duelist.~

How sharp are your blades~?

Ask Talon

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fora View Post
Fiora answered the door and looked surprised to see Talon standing there. "Well, I havent seen you in a while." She responded, gesturing for the man to enter. Is that for me? The Demacian asked as she looked at the box the assassin carried.
Talon smiled at Fiora's surprise and entered the Manor when she gestured.

Indeed, it's been far too long for my liking, but League business has kept us both rather busy has it not?

The assassin removed his hat and placed it on a table near the door before leaning in to kiss the Duelist lightly. Presenting the box to Fiora he smiled playfully before responding, "Indeed it is."

Farnbil

07-26-2012

Amatea was awestruck at the grandeur of the Laurent Manor. Walking through the front lawn, she stepped carefully over the stone path. The front of the manor especially left her wide-eyed. Her sight traveled downward onto the entrance to find...the sharply dressed man she spotted from earlier talking with the grand duelist herself. Amatea approached the front entrance on her way to the studio.

When the man leaned in to kiss her, Amatea's face turned bright red. She stood there flustered.

Snowy Poro

07-26-2012

Hmmm, I would like to match my skills with yours Fiora, when you get the chance.

-The Dawn

Ask Fìora

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
Hmmm, I would like to match my skills with yours Fiora, when you get the chance.

-The Dawn

So, the Iron Solari would wish to challenge me to a duel? What kind were you thinking?

Snowy Poro

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fora View Post

So, the Iron Solari would wish to challenge me to a duel? What kind were you thinking?
First one to disarm the other?

Heil Teemo

07-26-2012

Good evening, Fiora!

Er... *clears throat* Pardon me. Lady Laurent.

How have you been? It's been a few weeks since we last spoke.

1234511 ... 21