Lol Puns

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mien

01-26-2013

I drive a Sion. Jk. It is definitely a MissFortune.

MindYourLanguage

01-26-2013

* SPOILER ALERT FOR WALKING DEAD *Annie of you watch The Walking Dead? It's so sad when they Ignited the bodies instead of burying them in Graves. YoRick is the best character, He Kayled like a Zilean of zombies. When Carl Kayled Shane, that was his Thresh-hold to manhood. They had so much Misfortune when Lorie died in childbirth. There have been some Sivir injuries to the people in the show. I feel bad for them, they've had some Twisted Fate. idk how Merle lived, that was just pure Lux. Andrea's hot though, dat Ashe! Hershel's a real Phreak for keeping all them walkers in the barn. He should have Kayled them all. Some of the characters on the show are real Corki. The show is so intense! But Elise it Ezn'treal. Irelia like the show and i Garen-tee that i'll enjoy it to the end. Leesin to me, Olaf, your choice, but the truth is, I Twitch in Zed because i find The Walking Dead scary. It's just that, the way they kill the walkers with Xerath in their Vaynes. Vi are they so Violent? ... Hey? Udyr? Sorry i'm boring you to death but Urgot to Leesin! My girlfriend gave me a Sion that Shyvana Rumble in Zed and make my soft little Teemo Ryze into a rock-hard Malphite! So, i'll see you guys later, Irelia want to Heim her dinger and Rammus together till the neighbour's can hear the Rumble. She will Fiddle with my Sticks until i Fizz! So yeah.... if Anivia wanna join.... you can *** and Jax off until you Fizz and all that Jayce will go all over the place! Se....juani Shen me a pic of your Poppy? But first i gotta go to the bathroom... I Nidaleak.

Hemoglobin Jr

02-04-2013

You can find my books a-Jayce-nt to my books.

Wang Warrior

02-05-2013

Urgot to be kidding me

Kholdstare13

02-05-2013

Alistar knocked me into his fountain. Bull.

Spartan Buddhist

02-06-2013

Oh come on, most of these puns aren't Thresh enough to be funny Anniemore.

Cyndryn

02-06-2013

we need less order in this forum and more entropy otherwise it might turn into a never ending cycle

TheSalmonOfDoubt

02-06-2013

These jokes will go on forever, I garen-tee it

Jericho Hombre

02-06-2013

The LoL community is very Talon-ted at puns

Kendralys

02-06-2013

Elise I know what I'm doing.