Tristana AP needs to be looked at

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolersbane View Post
same reasoning as ap yi, they do their one burst and then are useless for like 10 sec.
r+q+r+q+r+q+r+q+r+q+r+q.....

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

Its worth noting that explosive shot is a DoT, so techniquely it has a .2 per second AP ratio.

Vanilla Squid

07-26-2012

I'm almost certain that the AP ratio on explosive shot only applies to the initial damage, and does not affect the DoT part.

NaturalBlonde

07-26-2012

Just went 20-4 against an ap trist

Sexual Healing

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLersBane View Post
same reasoning as ap yi, they do their one burst and then are useless for like 10 sec.
AP Yi is a snowball killing spree monster with CD refresh. Yi can clean up the right fight like it's nobody' business. Fool.

Haen

07-27-2012

So basically what I get is that AP Trist can do what most other AP carries can. Run into a fight, completely destroy one champion, then have to wait for cooldowns. Except Trist's are pretty high and Veigar's...less so...

Oh, also, remind me why champions like Brand aren't considered as viable these days as AP carries? Because of his long CDs? Thats right, thanks.

Zachyveng

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Squid View Post
I'm almost certain that the AP ratio on explosive shot only applies to the initial damage, and does not affect the DoT part.
The .8 Ratio doesn't affect the DoT part, but the DoT has a .25 AP ratio on it as well.

Sam Is Whoa

07-27-2012

why does every post go back to "darius OP".

AP trist is not bad against teams with little to no CC which is extremely rare. She is an outdated ad carry with ap ratios much like twitch was but she has better utility with her heal debuff, knockback, and escape (which is why she hasnt/wont be reworked) AP yi is forever useless against anyone that knows what they are doing.