Ranked Duo Partners?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SonofDankness

07-25-2012

Hello everyone sick of getting trolled by bad teammates in lower elos, and looking to get some solid people stacked up on my friends list to play with. Currently right around 1250elo, and I'm around 50 wins and 30 losses. My elo would be higher but I've been having some Directx3D problems which have been dropping me from champ select in ranked -.- For that reason I am actually not gaming atm but will be fully up and running again here soon. I mostly play AP in Mid or Solo Top. Have a great selection and am good with a variety of those selections although I play a really mean Bird and I think my win rate is around 70% with her. So pretty much just looking for some people to play with around my elo. Once I get my new comp built ill be streaming also and playing a lot so even though I might not be on for the next month or so once I get back on ill be on a lot. Since I can't play or anything right now ill be checking in on this tread from time to time so if you have any questions or want to play let me know. Thanks for your time everyone.

Joey NA

07-26-2012

[QUOTE=SonofDankness;27413216]
i hate trols too haha and im kinda in the similar position because all my friends arnt 30 yet :/. But ive been playing the game for a while and im staring to get into ranked matchs i only got 2 wins tho but 0 loses im usually a top lane kinda guy such as gang plank. if i go mid im usually Orianna. But if you dont wana play its cool i understand if you do add me sometime

Msck Joey

SonofDankness

07-26-2012

Sounds good Msck it might be a couple weeks though before I finish this Comp.

SonofDankness

07-26-2012

Bump

Ludgan232

Recruiter

07-27-2012

Hey my elo is 1300 add me for duo ranked