Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Need help with black screen!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Destiny to Die

09-08-2010

Is there soemthing wrong with my computer?
because when i go into a game, i can only see the buildings, creeps, and the heroes!!!!
everything else including the layout is black!!!! people said alt tabbing out works and I tried it. At first, it was okay after alt tabbing, but when i move my screen to another area, the layout becomes pitch black and all i can make out is the buildings and the heroes!!!
does anyone know how ot fix this problem?

Leib Olmai

09-09-2010

Could you tell us what are the spec of your computer ?
Because the problem isn't the game really.

colloquial

Emissary of the League

09-09-2010

Sometimes this is a bug with either Verticle Synch or Fast Terrain, I cannot remember which. Press "escape" in game and then go to the video options and uncheck/check these two options. Hopefully that will restore the game to normal. If that does not do you any good I would repost this thread in the Help and Support (http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=15) sub-forum.

PaperTree

Recruiter

09-09-2010

Quote:
colloquial:
Sometimes this is a bug with either Verticle Synch or Fast Terrain, I cannot remember which. Press "escape" in game and then go to the video options and uncheck/check these two options. Hopefully that will restore the game to normal. If that does not do you any good I would repost this thread in the Help and Support (http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=15) sub-forum.

That is one thing, A second is that your drivers might need to be updated.