Twitch Builds?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheComet

07-25-2012

I'm dabbling in Twitch and my main problem is I don't have a set build for him for either mode...

For dominion I'm doing-
Berserker Boots (or boots of mobility, depends on other team choices)
Ionic Spark
Frozen Mallet
Phantom Dancer
Black Cleaver/Lifesteal weapon (again, depends on other team choices)

I've only got a few games under my belt with him and they were mostly bot matches....any builds you guys find useful?

thaillmatic

07-26-2012

I used to play a lot if twitch before the rework, haven't had much time since but I'd go ad carry. Start pick axe, boots, health pot. Depending on how much you have, i usually get berzerker greaves, then b f sword. Again depending on income, finish I E or get zeal. After you have infinity edge and zeal, executioners calling for life steal and more crit. If they have a lot of armor, get last whisper at this point, if not, get sanguine blade then last whisper. If the game isn't over yet, get phantom dancer. You'll do ridiculous damage and have great sustain as long as you stay away from cc. For ss i go revive and exhaust. Sorry fit crappy formatting, on my phone

Degenero

07-26-2012

Nerfed Twitch is nerfed.

Rehk

07-26-2012

I have no love for the new twitch. Moved on to other champs.

Sad. he was my favorite / main.

New Twitch item build...just to take a stab at it. (Guessing)

Boots of Swiftness
Black Cleaver
Infinity Edge
Ionic Spark
Wriggles
Phantom Dancer

(not in that order of course)

Armor Pen Marks
Atk Speed Glyphs
Atk Speed Seals
Move Speed Quints

Lethal stoner

07-27-2012

loved the old twitch just hard ad assasin but the new seems to revolve around aspeed/cdr as the new ult can dish out tons of damage since its now time bases instead of ammo

MMKH

07-27-2012

I've tried him out a few times and actually did well most games. I didn't build him as a glass carry though, but more like Fratmas with CDR and AS.