Champion Sneak Peek - Diana, the Scorn of the Moon

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KiteBlue

07-25-2012

http://ponyvillegazette.com/files/20...mare_moon1.jpg

7 pages after, not a single reference. I am disappointed in the internet.

ZeruFenrir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2012

So, if she is Leona's sister she needs a Luna skin. MLP reference ftw.

Flana Scarlet

07-25-2012

What the hell Riot... I know I made that promise before...

Quote:
Now, despite this she is incredibly solid mechanically, and not without some salvation in the thematic department. So, Iíll cut a deal with you Riot. Iíll get Zyra (with IP, and the spare RP I have on my account going into her Wildfire skin, which is far better than her default and much more thematically whole) if you can actually try with the next female release. Sexy is fine, as long it is has a place and reason. *** appeal for the sake of it is garbage. If you can actually try, Iíll be happy. Hell, Iíll sing high praise about you as a company for as long as you like, even buy the champion and her skin with money, even though my account has more than enough IP for the next three champions (and climbing).

But if you release another lazy, eye-candy piece for no better reason than you can, thatís it. There will be nothing but caustic criticism and refusal to buy that champion or anymore in her vain. On top of that, Iím contacting Player Support and demanding Zyra be removed from my account. I donít want my IP and RP back, that ship has sailed. I want you to know that Iím so disgusted with that lazy design I donít even want anything back, I just want her the hell of my account.
I wasn't expecting to see it culminate in the next champion release. On top of that she's a Lunar champion that's diametrically opposed to 'Sun is good' Leona, while not wearing stripperific outfits? A dark female character in armor?

Oh. Oh my. Oh my.

She already looks fantastic. Please let this be a fantastic champion. I love you guys all over again. <3

Embrace the heresy!

Lebrante

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2012

downvoted because is another woman

Fat Mchugelarge

07-25-2012

Another boring female champ. Where is my black guy you racists.

FoxxyThunderTits

07-25-2012

Gwyndolin Skin riot..You better do it.

Frank the Golem

07-25-2012

IronStylus, would you be upset if Morello (further) shuns Leona in favor of someone more compatibly heretical to his own views?

RiotRunaan

Writer

07-25-2012
4 of 26 Riot Posts

The sun sets.

Menkalinan

07-25-2012

Aye! It's me Definitely going to buy her :P

Swiftcarp

07-25-2012

LUNA SKlN WHERE?