Champion Sneak Peek - Diana, the Scorn of the Moon

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

marjin

07-26-2012

please tell me when this character will be released.

VastArrow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czxr View Post
Funny how people seem not to realize that this thread (the pretend fighting between reds) has been manufactured just to get more sales of this champion. You think they whipped up those images saying "Protect the faith" and "Embrace the heresy" in mspaint in a few minutes? Surely those were premade before the thread was even posted with the intention of posting them in the thread and starting a fake forum war between reds to get people excited and increase sales.
OH NOES! no sense letting them down then. that said at least Riot has fun and talks with their members, a lot of game companies at too corporate minded and do not take the time to be personable to their client base.

Thank you Riot for being Awesome.
~~VastArrow~~

The Insane King

07-26-2012

So some Moon-chick thinks she can go toe to toe with "my" Leona? Wtf is this riff-raff? Although, she does seem cool.

Leg4cyKiller

07-26-2012

Suprisingly IronStylus did her visual design.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...13973#27413973

Vloidling

Recruiter

07-26-2012

I have got to see a battle between Diana and Leona!!!

lallau

07-26-2012

Only the Sun can bring Moon's shine, only him can take it off.

I'm the reason for your existence.

Attachment 495123

Arrevax

07-26-2012

Magma Chamber > new champions.
Please, Riot?

eerum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overlord Forte View Post
Diana, the Scion of the Moon
Diana, the Scourge of the Moon

While scorn makes sense, it sounds decidedly less bad ass as a title to me. I dunno, it 'works' but its not a 'title' that holds weight in my mind.
both those titles are used already. riot likes to be original

FinalTermz

07-26-2012

if she's going to be a counter to Leona she may possibly have skills that deal dmg when suppressed, tenacity in her skill set like Irellia, or a reflect like if she is to be stunned the champ that used the stun or immobilize is stunned instead, or could also have a sheild like morgana's that stops skilles and suppress ... but all in all i would love to buy her when she comes out mainly because i love my supports and leona is one of my fav's she also needs a hard counter because there isnt really one for her and this champ will most likly be amazing Thank You Riot, now just make sure that you dont mess up the patch like the ezreal patch... that was annoying...

Hobbitlauncher

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
Someone who finally gets it. You'll be receiving Diana for free when she is released, send me a note about it. zileas [[[[at] riotgames.com

(Just for 2xHero, not for other people, sorry. It's important that we reward LEADERSHIP, you know?)
Zileas,

I have credible information that 2xHero is a spy, seeking Diana so that he report back on potential weaknesses to the Iron Solari.

I, as your faithful servant will continue to lurk in the shadows of the light and find more inform.... ****, this forum is public isn't t! =/

*hides*

EDIT: Hobbitlauncher for later searching.