Champion Sneak Peek - Diana, the Scorn of the Moon

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xarazel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by trollbutt View Post
to the moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonah
beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyeeeeeetch

Orthan

07-26-2012

Leona vs Diana FIGHT!

very clever Riot.

Jumpster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

Her joke must be
"In the name of the moon, I shall punish you!

VastArrow

07-26-2012

Reading through quite a few posts it struck me at odd the vast difference in sides people are taking, not limiting to just Leona vs Diana (go Diana). But also the game development side.

What strikes me as odd about this parallel is that there are those who would love nothing more than for Riot to stop making champions, the single most integral part of game-play and focus on Maps, Glitches and Reworks. While these are Valid concerns, it makes me wonder if people realize from a gaming stand point just how many people are working. Just because the art team can pump out concepts does not mean the others are not so diligently working. Looking at the patch notes for the last few champions one notices a trend in Riot, to release a champion and the patches to game-play noticed during the last patch, as for maps, Yes it would be nice to have more maps, however that's a more dividing line for Riot than champions, as a new maps means not only for the player new strategy but if designed as a standard maps means changes to the gui to ask which map your 5v5 you want, thus narrowing your searches and making your queue times 2x as long.

MY thought
~~VastArrow~~

T3 Aftermath

07-26-2012

Bow at the sight of the.... MOON!!!

TheSilva

07-26-2012

Lets hope she doesn't have 4135647673623 stuns like Leona does. Also, less humanoid champs and more monster/animal like champs please. Maybe a Shapeshifter type or a blob type.

Friendly Cadaver

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
I actually got promoted to Emperor recently, but I'll take it.
Dear Zileas,

If I could meet you in person, I wouldn't care how hard you troll me. I'd buy you dinner and take you out to a movie anyways.

Nightmare Sakito

Recruiter

07-26-2012

Princess Celestia vs Princess Luna what? i mean.. >.> YAY NEW CHAMP!

Czxr

07-26-2012

Funny how people seem not to realize that this thread (the pretend fighting between reds) has been manufactured just to get more sales of this champion. You think they whipped up those images saying "Protect the faith" and "Embrace the heresy" in mspaint in a few minutes? Surely those were premade before the thread was even posted with the intention of posting them in the thread and starting a fake forum war between reds to get people excited and increase sales.

MithanderLeso

07-26-2012

Of course it's marketing, but it's also fun. Take a chill pill, stop being a cynical cindy.