Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Leona

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valorans Outlaw

07-26-2012

Quote:
Leona Bott:
Honestly, I don't really know, the sword was crafted long before my time, and I've never bothered asking the Solari myself. However I do know it's the only sword in Valoran that can actually contain the power of the Sun, a long with shield.

I'm sorry to sound rude, but why wield a weapon if you do not know what it does or what it is made of?

Snowy Poro

07-26-2012

Quote:
Ask Jaycë:
I'm sorry to sound rude, but why wield a weapon if you do not know what it does or what it is made of?

Do not misinterpret my answer, Jayce, I know full well what it's capable of. However, what's made out of, I cannot say.

Ask the Megling

07-26-2012

Quote:
Ask Jarvan IV:

((And stop spreading rumors, Tristana. :P))

((You fired this first shots of this war, I intend to fire the final shots.))

Valorans Outlaw

07-26-2012

Apologies if I did misinterpret or otherwise said something I shouldn't have, Lady Leona.

Snowy Poro

07-26-2012

Quote:
Ask Jaycë:
Apologies if I did misinterpret or otherwise said something I shouldn't have, Lady Leona.

No harm done. Now, considering you asked me what my weapon was crafted of, what, exactly, is yours crafted of?

Valorans Outlaw

07-26-2012

Quote:
Leona Bott:
No harm done. Now, considering you asked me what my weapon was crafted of, what, exactly, is yours crafted of?

Mostly Hextech, though it's power source is an Arcane Crystal.

Snowy Poro

07-26-2012

Quote:
Ask Jaycë:
Mostly Hextech, though it's power source is an Arcane Crystal.

I see, I've always been fascinated with technology. Though I never really bothered to delve into it.

AskUdyr

07-26-2012

Radiant Dawn,

Truth be told, we do not have many questions for you. What we are obscenely curious about however, is the fact that you wish to defend the weak. Why defend them? They are worth nothing, all they will do is watch you die to save their own lives. Why not let them fight for themselves, why endanger yourself when you are worth so much more than them?

Valorans Outlaw

07-26-2012

Quote:
Leona Bott:
I see, I've always been fascinated with technology. Though I never really bothered to delve into it.

It is a hard field of study, also I believe the Rakkor Tribe as well as the Solari aren't as technologicly advanced as some others, right?

Snowy Poro

07-26-2012

Quote:
AskUdyr:
Radiant Dawn,

Truth be told, we do not have many questions for you. What we are obscenely curious about however, is the fact that you wish to defend the weak. Why defend them? They are worth nothing, all they will do is watch you die to save their own lives. Why not let them fight for themselves, why endanger yourself when you are worth so much more than them?

I do not view myself above those I protect, you can never put a price on another persons life. Udyr, as a fighter, you have my respects, but I believe you are short sighted in your works. The true worth of a warrior is not how many heads they can chop off at once, not how many arrows they can sling in a bow, not how many people they can cut down before them, but how many people they can save. How many people they can spare, how many people they can send back home to people who love and care for them, and if my life comes at a cost to ensure that, then so be it. I would die a happy woman.

Quote:
Ask Jaycë:
It is a hard field of study, also I believe the Rakkor Tribe as well as the Solari aren't as technologicly advanced as some others, right?

Yes, you are correct. The Rakkorians have little supplies, let a lone technology.