Ask Leona

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{ What does she have to fear from the Machine Herald? I've made it blatantly obvious that I don't care about anything that would not benefit progress and the Glorious Evolution. }}
((Go try for yourself. Trust me, I've made many covert attempts under the guise of innocence. She can smell deception.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Bot View Post
((Go try for yourself. Trust me, I've made many covert attempts under the guise of innocence. She can smell deception.))
{{ What deception? "For science" is the most honest you can get from me. And it accounts for roughly 99% of what I do. }}


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{ What deception? "For science" is the most honest you can get from me. And it accounts for roughly 99% of what I do. }}
((Oh, I can get pretty creative with my asking for nudity approach when necessary.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razie

Senior Member

07-26-2012

(( There's always Soraka or Zyra! ))

Leona, what are you thoughts on being used by us summoners as a "support" on the bottom lane for protecting the ranged damage dealers?

~Summoner Razmig

How accepting are the solari to visitors and those who wish to study it's ways?

~Lucas, bird of summoner Razmig


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valorans Outlaw

Senior Member

07-26-2012

Leona,

Is it difficult being a warrior of the Sun?

-Jayce


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snowy Poro

Senior Member

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
(( There's always Soraka or Zyra! ))

Leona, what are you thoughts on being used by us summoners as a "support" on the bottom lane for protecting the ranged damage dealers?

~Summoner Razmig

How accepting are the solari to visitors and those who wish to study it's ways?

~Lucas, bird of summoner Razmig
I feel the summoners have chosen a very appropriate spot for me, protecting. How I do enjoy it!

The Solari are a very solitary group, they never really bothered to talk to me, or anyone in Rakkor for that matter. They usually stayed at the peak of Mt Targon, that is, until my incident.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jayc View Post
Leona,

Is it difficult being a warrior of the Sun?

-Jayce
At times, yes, but I believe my path in life is what makes it difficult, but that is something I'm willing to endure for the benefit of others.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Jarvan IV

Senior Member

07-26-2012

((I thought it was established that I was going to do Leona. Oh well. Shame on me for not smurfing quickly enough.))

Demacia was here.

Let's get dinner some time.


((And stop spreading rumors, Tristana. :P))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Bot View Post
You know, I wouldn't mind painting Pantheon either. He's very... oily.
((This is Eagle 1, target spotted. Man drop inbound. Time to target- 10 seconds.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valorans Outlaw

Senior Member

07-26-2012

Leona,

What is your sword crafted of?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snowy Poro

Senior Member

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
((I thought it was established that I was going to do Leona. Oh well. Shame on me for not smurfing quickly enough.))

Demacia was here.

Let's get dinner some time.


((And stop spreading rumors, Tristana. :P))
I'm flattered, Jarvan, and yes, I would l enjoy a nice evening with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jayc View Post
Leona,

What is your sword crafted of?
Honestly, I don't really know, the sword was crafted long before my time, and I've never bothered asking the Solari myself. However I do know it's the only sword in Valoran that can actually contain the power of the Sun, a long with shield.