Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Recruiter

11-12-2012

he shrugged
"I was but she was quite disinterested and... circumstances changed. Turns out we share quite a few beliefs and similarities.If Diana is indication of what lunari action, then I should hate you as well. but that's one thing we don't share. Between you and me, I prefer solari and lunari co-living"

he raised up his hands and chuckled lightly
"Best not to tell her that part. She would surely kill me, even if I am a lunari"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Leona Bott:
"It's okay.." Leona said with a sigh "I don't believe I could cry anymore. Even if I so wished.." Leona simply sat in silence and continued wiping off her armor, a disheartened look on her face


"Well don't give up on her, Leona. Someday she'll see your ways."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hero of Piltover

Senior Member

11-12-2012

She glanced over. "Miss Leona; why do champions always try to comfort me, when they shouldn't feel sorry?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snowy Poro

Senior Member

11-12-2012

Quote:
Lord Nevin:
he shrugged
"I was but she was quite disinterested and... circumstances changed. Turns out we share quite a few beliefs and similarities.If Diana is indication of what lunari action, then I should hate you as well. but that's one thing we don't share. Between you and me, I prefer solari and lunari co-living"

he raised up his hands and chuckled lightly
"Best not to tell her that part. She would surely kill me, even if I am a lunari"


Leona simply shook her head "Well.. I'm glad you see eye to eye with.. at least on that part"

Quote:
AODRG:
"Well don't give up on her, Leona. Someday she'll see your ways."


"Hopefully.."

Quote:
Tronei:
She glanced over. "Miss Leona; why do champions always try to comfort me, when they shouldn't feel sorry?"


Leona smiled warmly "I don't know.. but I have always been that way, compassion and kindness have always been my preferred weapons"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Recruiter

11-12-2012

"good, I'm glad as well we can be agreeable.
Look, I don't claim to know what is going on between you and Diana, but i know the pain of loosing friends and family.I have lived for nearly a century, and its has never been easy to watch loved ones age and die around me while i still yet live. I dont claim to compare my past with yours, but if you need someone to talk to or a shoulder to lean on, you can always talk to me. Crying alone is never a good thing, i would know."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask ManZhao

Member

11-13-2012

((ManZhao waddles into Leona's place and knocks her up.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snowy Poro

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Lord Nevin:
"good, I'm glad as well we can be agreeable.
Look, I don't claim to know what is going on between you and Diana, but i know the pain of loosing friends and family.I have lived for nearly a century, and its has never been easy to watch loved ones age and die around me while i still yet live. I dont claim to compare my past with yours, but if you need someone to talk to or a shoulder to lean on, you can always talk to me. Crying alone is never a good thing, i would know."


Leona smiled softly at Nevin's kindness "Thank you.. she simply said, looking up a the ceiling.

Quote:
Ask ManZhao:
((ManZhao waddles into Leona's place and knocks her up.))


((Points to the -No being a Man- sign))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MathyXFTW

Senior Member

12-13-2012

((Hey, I'm making a smurf and everything for Leona, so soon I'll be taking over if that's alright with everyone.))