Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

11-12-2012

he shrugged
"I was but she was quite disinterested and... circumstances changed. Turns out we share quite a few beliefs and similarities.If Diana is indication of what lunari action, then I should hate you as well. but that's one thing we don't share. Between you and me, I prefer solari and lunari co-living"

he raised up his hands and chuckled lightly
"Best not to tell her that part. She would surely kill me, even if I am a lunari"

AODRG

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
"It's okay.." Leona said with a sigh "I don't believe I could cry anymore. Even if I so wished.." Leona simply sat in silence and continued wiping off her armor, a disheartened look on her face
"Well don't give up on her, Leona. Someday she'll see your ways."

Hero of Piltover

11-12-2012

She glanced over. "Miss Leona; why do champions always try to comfort me, when they shouldn't feel sorry?"

Snowy Poro

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
he shrugged
"I was but she was quite disinterested and... circumstances changed. Turns out we share quite a few beliefs and similarities.If Diana is indication of what lunari action, then I should hate you as well. but that's one thing we don't share. Between you and me, I prefer solari and lunari co-living"

he raised up his hands and chuckled lightly
"Best not to tell her that part. She would surely kill me, even if I am a lunari"
Leona simply shook her head "Well.. I'm glad you see eye to eye with.. at least on that part"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"Well don't give up on her, Leona. Someday she'll see your ways."
"Hopefully.."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronei View Post
She glanced over. "Miss Leona; why do champions always try to comfort me, when they shouldn't feel sorry?"
Leona smiled warmly "I don't know.. but I have always been that way, compassion and kindness have always been my preferred weapons"

Xander Blade

11-12-2012

"good, I'm glad as well we can be agreeable.
Look, I don't claim to know what is going on between you and Diana, but i know the pain of loosing friends and family.I have lived for nearly a century, and its has never been easy to watch loved ones age and die around me while i still yet live. I dont claim to compare my past with yours, but if you need someone to talk to or a shoulder to lean on, you can always talk to me. Crying alone is never a good thing, i would know."

Ask ManZhao

11-13-2012

((ManZhao waddles into Leona's place and knocks her up.))

Snowy Poro

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"good, I'm glad as well we can be agreeable.
Look, I don't claim to know what is going on between you and Diana, but i know the pain of loosing friends and family.I have lived for nearly a century, and its has never been easy to watch loved ones age and die around me while i still yet live. I dont claim to compare my past with yours, but if you need someone to talk to or a shoulder to lean on, you can always talk to me. Crying alone is never a good thing, i would know."
Leona smiled softly at Nevin's kindness "Thank you.. she simply said, looking up a the ceiling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask ManZhao View Post
((ManZhao waddles into Leona's place and knocks her up.))
((Points to the -No being a Man- sign))

MathyXFTW

12-13-2012

((Hey, I'm making a smurf and everything for Leona, so soon I'll be taking over if that's alright with everyone.))