Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dojel

07-27-2012

I apologize for my misinterpretation of your intent then, Lord Udyr, I have said things I shouldn't have.
I would make it up somehow, but Neither me nor Alastor would know of a way other than have a go at the sparring grounds, something neither of us feels like doing. I simply request that you no longer upset Lady Leona for more than necesary... If your judgement tells you that not acting would trouble her more than acting would, feel free to intervene.
Dojel bows before Udyr
Feel free to request something reasonable as reembursement for my rudeness, be it a something as simple as a delivery or a good piece of meat, rare species if necesary, or something simply as tiresome as carrying you somewhere, although I am not used to carrying Humanoids, And I don't know exactly if your aspects would shift your weight somehow.

AskUdyr

07-27-2012

"Learn. And prepare." Udyr shuffled his shoulders, "If the day comes for us to kill you, what you can do is be prepared. Fight us with all of your heart and soul, and if you are truly a man, you will kill us. That is all we ask of anyone we fight, to fight with conviction."

Dojel

07-27-2012

Your mercy is admirable, Lord Udyr, Even though I am going to assume that you are going to reject the name Mercy.
Anyway, I constantly train myself, and almost keep my gear up to shape and my stocks up to their maximum. I hope we shall never have to face each other, for I cannot imagine why it should have to be that way, But I prepare for something else...
Dojel Turns to Leona
Lady Leona, This question might be odd...
But what do you do if a group of people you care about is threathened, but the same group isn't to fond of you and rather hostile...
Actually... The only people who don't welcome you, I imagine, Are the people who you are after those you protect... Have you been in such a situation?

Snowy Poro

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
"For once, we were not trying to engage the Radiant Dawn in combat." Udyr rolled his eyes, "Punching her is worse than punching a stone wall. We have literally shattered our entire arm trying to dent her shield. Contrary to popular belief, we enjoy the full usage of our limbs."

The beast man snarled at Dojel, "And if you had a modicum of intelligence you would realize that actions speak louder than words. She is still alive, we have not harmed her, and we dragged the madman away ourselves. If that does not speak our intention or our mindset then you do not deserve the right to judge us. Our judgement is never clouded. Our choice is always guided by our soul."

He tapped the side of his head in absolute aggravation, "Why do you think we stopped Mundo from pushing the Radiant Dawn any further? He was trying to rile her. If she is angry with us for speaking the truth, that is fine, if she is needlessly provoked and angered because it is humorous? That is not right. She deserves more respect than that. Just as we do. Try to read people's intent from their actions, boy. It will help you live a longer life."
Hm, it seems there is more to you than I thought, Udyr. You have my thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jayc View Post
Leona, how are you?
Leona sighed

I am well, Jayce, I suppose.. just a little tired..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
Your mercy is admirable, Lord Udyr, Even though I am going to assume that you are going to reject the name Mercy.
Anyway, I constantly train myself, and almost keep my gear up to shape and my stocks up to their maximum. I hope we shall never have to face each other, for I cannot imagine why it should have to be that way, But I prepare for something else...
Dojel Turns to Leona
Lady Leona, This question might be odd...
But what do you do if a group of people you care about is threathened, but the same group isn't to fond of you and rather hostile...
Actually... The only people who don't welcome you, I imagine, Are the people who you are after those you protect... Have you been in such a situation?

Indeed I have.. many times in Rakkor there were "bullies" I suppose you could call them.. would be up my friends for the sake of beating them up.. how I did love thwarting them.

Leona sighed as the memories of The right of Kor flooded her mind again

Although.. I wish I hadn't..

Dojel

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
Indeed I have.. many times in Rakkor there were "bullies" I suppose you could call them.. would be up my friends for the sake of beating them up.. how I did love thwarting them.

Leona sighed as the memories of The right of Kor flooded her mind again

Although.. I wish I hadn't..
Don't seek Redemption. Another set of words i spek which i find hard to actually come true with...
Also, I do not think you understand what I ask... For example, The Zaunite people are going to face a severe threat, A void portal or something similar... However, The Zaunites would have heard of certain exploits and denounce you as hostile, with a KoS order... What do you do then?

Snowy Poro

07-27-2012

Quote:
Don't seek Redemption. Another set of words i spek which i find hard to actually come true with...
Also, I do not think you understand what I ask... For example, The Zaunite people are going to face a severe threat, A void portal or something similar... However, The Zaunites would have heard of certain exploits and denounce you as hostile, with a KoS order... What do you do then?
Oh.. my apologizes..

I...
I'm not quite sure.. if they deem me hostile and attack me when I wish to defend them.. I suppose I would have to work around them.. there are more ways of defending than fighting a long side a person.

Dojel

07-27-2012

Quote:
Oh.. my apologizes..

I...
I'm not quite sure.. if they deem me hostile and attack me when I wish to defend them.. I suppose I would have to work around them.. there are more ways of defending than fighting a long side a person.
I'm sorry if the question upset you, I should have considered the effect of the question.
I guess I could seek Ionian wisdom on the particular subject...

Valorans Outlaw

07-27-2012

Quote:
I'm sorry if the question upset you, I should have considered the effect of the question.
Would you die to save many people, or let many people die and you live when you could've done something about that?

Snowy Poro

07-27-2012

Quote:
It's okay.. and yes, I think that would be for the best.. there is little I know about Zuan

Dojel

07-27-2012

Quote:
It's okay.. and yes, I think that would be for the best.. there is little I know about Zuan
Apologies To Viktor about the example, It was merely an example... I tried to use one that makes sense, and i believe Zaunites are not exactly the most forgiving about them all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jayc View Post
Would you die to save many people, or let many people die and you live when you could've done something about that?
Honestly... I don't know... I would Save people If they would let me, Whether i'm a overpayed messenger ((Is 200 gold for a delivery actually overpaid?)) or not, I can't let the innocent die... But I Don't consider myself welcome in my home-town, although i'm sure a large number of the people have forgotten...But when someone endangers the whole town, what do I do then? The overly zealous/ afraid of their own shadow officials might recognise me, remember me and attempt to imprison me again... The question is not whether I would die to save many people, the question is what is the point of dying to the people you are trying to save...