Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snowy Poro

10-06-2012

Leona blinked for a second

"I suppose I can demonstrate, if you so wish.. follow me"

Leona began to lead Lux out behind her house to a wide open field "It would also be in your best interest to stand back" Leona then added

Dear Luxanna

10-06-2012

Lux clapped her hands together excitedly, and happily followed Leona.

"Sure thing." She said obediently, staying behind Leona... peeking over her shoulder.

Trynd The King

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
"Hmm.. you are a barbarian, a respectable fighter and king. All in all, I respect you, even if your methods are a little.. much."
Lady Leona I have much respect for you as well, not many women can move the way you do carrying all that armor in battle. Not only that but you get right in the middle of the fight. When I first saw you do this in the field of justice I was surprised by the aggression in your attacks, very strong and beautiful. As for my methods being a little much, I am a king but I'm not above taking advice. In what ways are my methods to harsh, and how would you handle the situation?

-King Tryndamere

Snowy Poro

10-06-2012

"You seem to be all about slaughter. At least on the fields, admittedly, I have not spent enough time with you outside of battle to really get to know you. Just know this, mercy, is what separates true kings from tyrants."

"Also, your compliments flatter me, thank you."

Trynd The King

10-06-2012

Quote:
"You seem to be all about slaughter. At least on the fields, admittedly, I have not spent enough time with you outside of battle to really get to know you. Just know this, mercy, is what separates true kings from tyrants."

"Also, your compliments flatter me, thank you."
In the field I do fight with pure fury and anger, but outside I recognize that things are not always solved by violence. It is true that when I was young slaughtering Noxian's is all I wanted to do no matter who they were.

Then as I got older and with the help of a special someone I realized that I was no better than the Tyrant from Noxus, I later married and became a king. I saw thing differently, I realize I could not do what I thought was right, but what was right for my people, and my queen.

With these changes things like compassion and mercy came to me. No longer will I be simple minded like I was in the past, and thank you for sharing your opinion on me..This will help me grow further.

-King Tryndamere

Snowy Poro

10-07-2012

"Glad I could help, Tryndamere"

Snowy Poro

10-09-2012

((Bump))

Dear Luxanna

10-09-2012

Leona... isn't that shield heavy? It looks like it weighs more than me!

Snowy Poro

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Lux clapped her hands together excitedly, and happily followed Leona.

"Sure thing." She said obediently, staying behind Leona... peeking over her shoulder.
((Whoops, I missed this >_<))

Leona stopped in the middle of the field.

"Okay.. stand back." And with that, her eyes flashed golden as Sunlight began to rage around her, scorching the grass where she stood. She brought her hand high into the air, and brought it down, causing a massive Solar Flare to leave a huge crater in the ground a long ways away from them. Afterwards, she turned back to Lux "So.. sort of like your laser"

she simply said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Leona... isn't that shield heavy? It looks like it weighs more than me!
"Yes, it is quiet heavy, though I'm sure it does not weigh more than you"

Dear Luxanna

10-09-2012

Quote:
((Whoops, I missed this >_<))

Leona stopped in the middle of the field.

"Okay.. stand back." And with that, her eyes flashed golden as Sunlight began to rage around her, scorching the grass where she stood. She brought her hand high into the air, and brought it down, causing a massive Solar Flare to leave a huge crater in the ground a long ways away from them. Afterwards, she turned back to Lux "So.. sort of like your laser"

she simply said
"That's amazing." Lux cooed, in awe. "It's a shame the Summoners don't let you do that! Have they ever told you why not?"

Quote:
"Yes, it is quiet heavy, though I'm sure it does not weigh more than you"
I dunno, it really looks like it does. Wanna lift me and see?