Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
We have a heart. It is located within our chest. If you mean an emotional one, then you are correct for once, Herald. We have thrown it away for rage. For ambition. To have compassion invites others to stab you in the back, to attack you from an unexpected side. We do not love. We do not hate. We trudge forward in our endless battle. No one may bind us to the earth, we are not held by the constraints of society or by thought. We do not lie, we do not cheat, we speak the truth at all times and hide nothing. We do not hide our meaning and we do not rely on deceit, we did not speak honeyed words to the Radiant Dawn because of our respect for her. If that is savagery then we are the most brutal, savage creature to walk Runeterra.
....I never spoke ill of your emotional capacity, Animal Spirit. I only questioned your mentality and capacity for civil, rational speech. I, honestly, respect your refusal to grant anyone emotional leeway, as I know all too well what happens when you give trust and/or compassion to others.

I simply do not approve or agree with your savage method.

AskUdyr

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
....I never spoke ill of your emotional capacity, Animal Spirit. I only questioned your mentality and capacity for civil, rational speech. I, honestly, respect your refusal to grant anyone emotional leeway, as I know all too well what happens when you give trust and/or compassion to others.

I simply do not approve or agree with your savage method.
Have we punched you or the Radiant Dawn in the face as of yet? No. Actions speak louder than words, Herald.

You of all people should know such a concept.

Ask the Herald

07-26-2012

Quote:
Have we punched you or the Radiant Dawn in the face as of yet? No. Actions speak louder than words, Herald.

You of all people should know such a concept.
On that note, Animal Spirit, how do you feel now that it has been somewhat publicized that I have "acolytes"?

AskUdyr

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
On that note, Animal Spirit, how do you feel now that it has been somewhat publicized that I have "acolytes"?
The only thing we have to say on such a topic is that we are disappointed with Jayce for not crushing each and every one of them into inexistence.

Snowy Poro

07-26-2012

Quote:
The only thing we have to say on such a topic is that we are disappointed with Jayce for not crushing each and every one of them into inexistence.
Leona sighed

Why must everything about you be killing and destroying?

Drunk Reiora

07-26-2012

Leona, how skilled are you when it comes to raw swordplay? Your fighting doesn't seem to use your sword all that much, and yet it's such an amazing sword.....

AskUdyr

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
Leona sighed

Why must everything about you be killing and destroying?
Why do you think we think that, if we think that?

Snowy Poro

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Reiora View Post
Leona, how skilled are you when it comes to raw swordplay? Your fighting doesn't seem to use your sword all that much, and yet it's such an amazing sword.....
I've learned to incorporate various styles of fighting throughout my training as both a Rakkorian and Solari.

But, I do tend to take more to a defensive position, so I take more to my shield.

Quote:
Why do you think we think that, if we think that?
Because.. everything you've said so far has been about that.

Ask the Herald

07-26-2012

Quote:

AskUdyr

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
Because.. everything you've said so far has been about that.
Truly? Strange how words can differentiate from actions. How many orphanages have we burned down recently? Can you guess?