Ask Leona

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
Truer words have never been said.
It relieves me to know there are others out there defending my cause.
Compassion is not needed. Love is not necessary. The entire point of fighting is destruction. The goal of a fight is the complete and total obliteration of one's opponent. To think otherwise is foolhardy.

To answer your question, would we leave them to the wolves? Yes. We would. If they cannot fight against a pack of wolves then they cannot face the greater challenges in life. Let them crawl in the dirt, let them be consumed by the stronger and greater beast. Survival of the fittest. Compassion leads to weakness, weakness leads to death. Life is such a fleeting thing, it is a waste to spend it for others. If you deserve to live, you will fight with every single fiber of your being to the bitterest of ends.

That is what life is. A constant struggle. No one is there to coddle you, no one can understand your true motives, your meaning in life, only you can. You live only for yourself. Life is selfish in of itself. If you need to rely on others to live your life because you are too weak. Yet you protect them. You will be made a martyr for scum who do not deserve your strength. You will be torn apart by the wolves while they sit back and watch. Are you saying that is fair? Are you saying that is sensible?

Valorans Outlaw

07-26-2012

Are you friends with Lux? Have you spoken with Zyra?

Dojel

07-26-2012

Quote:
Leona raises an eyebrow

Is something wrong?
Dojel sighs
Nothing to worry yourself about, Lady Leona
I do not always enjoy my memories...

...She's dating Jarvan, Alastor, She can't be trusted with our problems...
Dojel thought

SorakaxWarwick

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
(( There's always Soraka or Zyra! ))

Leona, what are you thoughts on being used by us summoners as a "support" on the bottom lane for protecting the ranged damage dealers?

~Summoner Razmig

How accepting are the solari to visitors and those who wish to study it's ways?

~Lucas, bird of summoner Razmig
((You take that back! ):<))

SorakaxWarwick

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Compassion is not needed. Love is not necessary. The entire point of fighting is destruction. The goal of a fight is the complete and total obliteration of one's opponent. To think otherwise is foolhardy.

To answer your question, would we leave them to the wolves? Yes. We would. If they cannot fight against a pack of wolves then they cannot face the greater challenges in life. Let them crawl in the dirt, let them be consumed by the stronger and greater beast. Survival of the fittest. Compassion leads to weakness, weakness leads to death. Life is such a fleeting thing, it is a waste to spend it for others. If you deserve to live, you will fight with every single fiber of your being to the bitterest of ends.

That is what life is. A constant struggle. No one is there to coddle you, no one can understand your true motives, your meaning in life, only you can. You live only for yourself. Life is selfish in of itself. If you need to rely on others to live your life because you are too weak. Yet you protect them. You will be made a martyr for scum who do not deserve your strength. You will be torn apart by the wolves while they sit back and watch. Are you saying that is fair? Are you saying that is sensible?
Let me ask you something then Udyr. If you say that the weak do not deserve to live, then why do they toil to keep us fed? We need the weak to survive just as they need us to survive.

Snowy Poro

07-26-2012

Quote:

You have such a narrow view.. fighting without a cause, is just pure violence. That never leads to a solution. How can you be so merciless? I just can't wrap my mind around it.. and you say everyone has motives, well what motivates my life.. is to protect others.

Drunk Reiora

07-26-2012

Quote:

You're right. They'll crawl through the unknown, scared, clinging to what little they have left, and they will rise stronger, because you let them die.

But the end result will not be something you want. It'll be something angry... at you.

Dojel

07-26-2012

Quote:

You seem to have forgotten what you are, animal man. Humans are feeble creatures, compared to the wildlife. Are we faster than a hare? no, Do we have claws or fangs? No, atleast not usable ones. Do we have superior strength? We compete with each other over how strong we are, but we forget that if we wouldn't have our tools, if we wouldn't have our magic, we would all be overpowered by a pack of wolves.

We love our life, and are compassionate with the ones around us, Love is just a tool of nature, it keeps our species from going extinct, so it is infact needed. Compassion is what drives us to protect our fellow kindred, without it, we would not group up to overcome troubles greater than ourself, so yes, it is needed. If you allow the weak to be struck down, They will never grow strong. Had my mentor left me for capture when i was in trouble, I would now not be a good marksman.

AskUdyr

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Soraka View Post
Let me ask you something then Udyr. If you say that the weak do not deserve to live, then why do they toil to keep us fed? We need the weak to survive just as they need us to survive.
They do not keep us fed. Save for Morgana and her bread, we feed ourselves. It is hard to bake in the forest. None suffer for our sake. We kill only those we need to, or those who we deem worthy of a fight. They do not toil for us. Do not put your ideas of societal constraints upon us, Starchild. They do not exist for us. We pay any debt with our fists.

That argument will not work on us. Be more wary with your words.

Quote:
You have such a narrow view.. fighting without a cause, is just pure violence. That never leads to a solution. How can be so merciless? I just can't wrap my mind around it.. and you say everyone has motives, well what motivates my life.. is to protect others.

We fight with a cause: We fight to live. We fight to become the strongest, because that is all life is. If there is someone out there bigger and stronger than you, they will crush you. That is the law of nature. For us, we wish to show that in our limited lifetime we will show the Heavens that we deserve to be recognized as a true man. A man able to walk his path and crush any who oppose him and his ideals.

One day none shall stand to our fist if they dare stand against it. The weak deserve no mercy. The defenseless shall fall if they dare stand against someone stronger. Meekness will not gain you anything. Humbleness is a death sentence. That is the world we live in. A world ruled by strength. If you disagree, tell us, why were there six Rune Wars and the establishment of the League? Do you really think the League will last? Hmph.

We asked you what is important to you. We say you are a fool. Despite what we say, you stand your ground. That is why we respect you, Radiant Dawn, but that does not mean we have to agree with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Reiora View Post
You're right. They'll crawl through the unknown, scared, clinging to what little they have left, and they will rise stronger, because you let them die.

But the end result will not be something you want. It'll be something angry... at you.

Let them be angry. Let them cower. Let them cry for our blood. We care not. We will answer them as we answer all: With our fists and our anger. Let them send their armies no man or machine can stop we who have dedicated our life to our fists, to our strength.

Snowy Poro

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jayc View Post
Are you friends with Lux? Have you spoken with Zyra?
Luxanna and I are friends you can say, however her type of light is different than mine.

And no, I have not spoken with Zyra, although she seems to be an interesting creature.

Quote:

We fight with a cause: We fight to live. We fight to become the strongest, because that is all life is. If there is someone out there bigger and stronger than you, they will crush you. That is the law of nature. For us, we wish to show that in our limited lifetime we will show the Heavens that we deserve to be recognized as a true man. A man able to walk his path and crush any who oppose him and his ideals.

One day none shall stand to our fist if they dare stand against it. The weak deserve no mercy. The defenseless shall fall if they dare stand against someone stronger. Meekness will not gain you anything. Humbleness is a death sentence. That is the world we live in. A world ruled by strength. If you disagree, tell us, why were there six Rune Wars and the establishment of the League? Do you really think the League will last? Hmph.

We asked you what is important to you. We say you are a fool. Despite what we say, you stand your ground. That is why we respect you, Radiant Dawn, but that does not mean we have to agree with you.
I see.. I'm sad that you feel this way, but to each their own... I can only hope someone will show you mercy and kindness in your time of need, maybe then you will understand my view point..