Riot meeting taking place before zyra was created

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sk00led

07-25-2012

"Let's make a champ that takes heimers turrets but makes them way more powerful, also let's have this champ have two stuns and a unrealistic AOE for the ult that does unreal damage."

"Thats sounds kinda OP"

"No its fine, cause who cares about balance"

"Hey I have one more thing we can add, make the turrets act like teemo's mushrooms"

"Amazing, brilliant"

"While we are at it I covered the league of legends banner with my own feces as a metaphor for what we are doing for this game"

"Five stars good sir"

Morons.

Garbage Munster

07-25-2012

Sounds like PvP happened, and someone didn't win.

TAF TrafalgarLaw

07-25-2012

The knock-up from the ulti is way overrated. If you play Zyra yourself, you'll notice that 2secs is A LOOOOOONG Time to wait for the ulti to knock someone up.
And the other hold, is a skillshot, n it holds for less time than Swains roots, lux's snare, shen's taunt, rammus' taunt, Fiddle's fear, and alot others...even less hold than..or maybe on line with Ahri's charm.

The "shrooms" she got, lasts 30sec, but you can spam it on the sides every 30sec if u want. BUT if you do this, it could cost you both cs and a good angle for a kill. So a ward is still prefered if you can afford it. You'll lose less cs this way and also keep your lane infront /at half.

The dmg from the ulti aint that much to brag about. If you put her ulti and darius' ulti next to each other, you wont notice the dmg bar that Zyra's ulti got, Because darius' ulti dmg bar will have gone through the roof.
Also Fiddles ulti is stronger. Morde's ulti. Amumu's ulti is better in overall. Maltz ulti does more. veigars ulti is the one that does a lot, also considering it aint that long of a cooldown on it.

You really should comment after you've played AS her, instead of commenting after you've played AGAINST her......

UglierBetty

07-25-2012

i think Zyra is easy to play but very hard to master. She requires quick hands and good timing to place seeds wedged in combos.

TAF TrafalgarLaw

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglierBetty View Post
i think Zyra is easy to play but very hard to master. She requires quick hands and good timing to place seeds wedged in combos.
This is true. I've started to get a hang of her combos now. I'm starting to skill up E first as mid.
E, W, E, Q, E, R, E, W, E,

I find this the most effective at least in my opinion, though I see the Shooters gets weaker, I prefer a strong hold damage when I combo the enemy champion with E, R, Q, W, W, F (ignite), and another E if I get time.

InkogNegro

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglierBetty View Post
very true. Also, if you QQ about how "OP" she is. Why not try some strategy and flank her instead of running into her traps. Thats ALL she is. a walking trap bucket.

Trippa88

07-26-2012

I've played against Zyra 4 times now, yes once she seemed to pwn rather well,the other 3 times I had a lot of fun ganking the **** outta her.

Vikaryous

07-26-2012

Snare and knock-up. Not 2 stuns. Try again

I bet you follow Shaco into bushes filled with boxes, don't you?

TAF TrafalgarLaw

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikaryous View Post
Snare and knock-up. Not 2 stuns. Try again

I bet you follow Shaco into bushes filled with boxes, don't you?
Best comment I've seen in ages xD