@MMKH - Do you still build Atma's on Irelia?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZenithZephyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMKH View Post
I've been playing a bit of Irelia too recently, and I start with blade and boots. I get Brutalizer first since her Q and R do physical damage as well as her autos, and the CDR is nice. Ghostblade seems great on her for the added AS/MS so she can close the gap faster (or run away) and it helps her get more true damage autos in on W. I would then get Phage into Mallet and then Atmas. Wit's End or another AS item to top it all off.
^

Nekrogen

07-26-2012

I'm not positive, but wasn't that post before the Atma's nerfs? (I can't remember when that happened).

Shaboinker

07-26-2012

I think early tri is too strong on ilreia. Willl have to try this gblade out tho.

ZenithZephyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekrogen View Post
I'm not positive, but wasn't that post before the Atma's nerfs? (I can't remember when that happened).
Yes, and I made this thread to ask his opinion about post-nerf atma's. If you play Irelia, feel free to chime in.

MMKH

07-26-2012

How long ago was it since I made that comment lol... don't even remember. But in all seriousness, I think tanky AS with arpen is the way to go.