Having a tough time with fiddle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fragglerock

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2010

Essentially I end up level 12 with 0-2 kills while the enemy team is lvl 16. I kill golem first, jungle until 6, or 7 depending what there is to do, then proceed to try and gank, but there is rarely anyone susceptible to ganking. Fear is probably lvl 1 a this point, but at best lvl 2 or 3 if I REALLY wanted it.

So I just try to poke into lanes to get xp and scare people off from advancing and hope they dont' teamfight on the other side of the map while I'm getting golem.

I k3you I

09-08-2010

usually after i max crow out i go lvl fear about 3 times until i lvl drain.
and fiddles sucks now, sinced they nerfed his ap ratio it doesnt do much. all hes useful for are his disables and his ulti.
your gankign prob isnt goign well cause you dont have flash and ghost...

Shinslammer

09-08-2010

1. You really don't need more than 1 rank of drain, you can jungle fine on 1(maybe 2) if you have proper runes. You wanna get points into fear as fast as possible. Dark wind is for laning fiddles. You're probably not going to be attempting kills without your ult until late game(when everything is maxed anyway), so your goal is to keep them in the crowstorm as long as possible. 1 drain 2 dark wind 3 drain 4 fear 5 fear 6 crowstorm is probably ideal. 7 into fear as well.

2. Tell your team to ****ing last hit and not push the lanes so hard. Nothing really you can do about this, other than speak up(politely) and hope they listen.

3. Make sure you're using flash? Should be a no brainer, but I see fiddles without it all the time.

Fragglerock

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2010

I'm using flash and ghost....

Fragglerock

09-08-2010

One thing I noticed my team does is I'll be waiting to brostorm behind a bush or something, and my teammates WONT engage. If I run out there first guns-a-blazin', they're going to just book it and get away with half health. If they never engage in a fight, I have nothing to roll in and own.

Fragglerock

09-08-2010

I did better last game... I think I've been depending on crowstorm too much and ignoring how much fiddle disrupts battle with fear/silence. Also, I was more willing to just channel brostorm in the open rather than wait behind a rock.

Taking your guys' advice I leveled up fear equal to darkwind for more CC and it worked out well. Darkwind is still amazing when it bounces in a teamfight, so I didn't want to dump it straight off for drain.