Whats Your favourite role in meta

Solo Top 13 22.03%
Jungler 11 18.64%
Solo Mid 14 23.73%
AD Carry 10 16.95%
Support 11 18.64%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Whats Your Favourite Role?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Timammoth

07-25-2012

Please comment why if you would like?

FG5 Bdog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2012

Mid, I Prefer Champs With Good Burst Damage.

BoganSlayer

07-25-2012

Jungle or Top

CourtOfMiracles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2012

Irelia is awesome, hence top being favourite.
So are Olaf, Nasus, Jax, etc...

trackmaster

07-25-2012

Mid karthus with teleport. I am everywhere all the time. Ward their jungle and get first blood, telegank top then ult on bot. So much fun.

Shardicus

07-25-2012

Carry/Nuke Kayle for mid. She's a lot more versatile than for what people seem to give her credit.

Pure Tank Cho'Gath for supporting top or bottom.

TAF TrafalgarLaw

07-25-2012

I should voted Support. I like to Support cause when I'm AD, i usually get a lousy support to help me xD If I'm the support, that wont happen cause I'll be by the Carry's side. Have river/bush warded, call attackers, even sacrifice myself to help him survive ;D ....if you must ofcourse no need to waste deaths ^^ But ye, this is what a support should do

Nishaven90

07-25-2012

Jungle or solo top.

Unfortunately people keep "calling" solo top and mid so I'm hardly ever playing mid or solo top anymore.

YoureNotOP

07-25-2012

Support, mainly because I won't really get *****ed at if I don't "carry" I just have to not feed, make good plays with my kits & ward. I get to be a life savor or team fight changer but don't really need to be "fed" per say. It still takes a lot of skill but no one can really complain to you if you did everything you could or were supposed to do.
I also enjoy mid, but it gets stressful when everyone wants you to be 50/0 in normals to be good. So i play mid when I'm with friends so that I can actually have fun

Listen to Slayer

07-25-2012

I prefer the solo-mid role because it honestly forces me to be more aware of my surroundings on the map. That, and it's just my preference other than jungling. In mid, I don't feel as pressured or zoned from my opponents.