Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nashors tooth for Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yoplate

11-08-2009

I tried it once and realized that you get the ult to around 56 seconds with the cooldown reduction. Her volley is 2.4 seconds at lvl 5. The item's Attack speed also helps and its ability power, although mostly useless, still helps her ult. The mana regen doesnt hurt, because you use up a lot of mana with frost shot + 2.4 second volley. Any thoughts?

11-08-2009

It's arite but like I've said for all other item suggestions on champions:

"There are better items to get"

Flakes

11-08-2009

WHY DOES NO ONE GET BRUTALIZER

such an underrated item

Bananers

Recruiter

11-09-2009

Quote:
Flakes:

such an underrated item

like zg said before there are better items to get, like Last Whisper.
So much better. You really do not need to use items that reduce cooldowns on a character that their cooldowns are ridiculously low already. your money is better spent elsewhere.

BlkZen

03-28-2011

naw, brutalizer is what to build early if the enemy team is stacking armor. the 40% armor pen is only good by end game, when enemy players have stacked ALOT of armor. with armor pen marks, ghostblade, starks, and black cleaver at 3 stacks, ashe has 100 flat armor pen. last whisper does more armor pen only if an enemy has stacked more than 250 armor! doesn't sound like a good investment to me. it goes for the ad stats as well, youll get 40 attack damage with last whisper instead of spending less gold, buying that big f*cking sword and getting 50 ad instead

corallein

03-28-2011

Great. Except Last Whisper is far cheaper than Ghost Blade + Starks + Black Cleaver.
Infinity Edge + Phantom Dancer + Last Whisper is a better trio of items to get with Ashe.

IthsMaze

03-28-2011

Quote:
corallein:
Great. Except Last Whisper is far cheaper than Ghost Blade + Starks + Black Cleaver.
Infinity Edge + Phantom Dancer + Last Whisper is a better trio of items to get with Ashe.

that and Ghost Blade is an awful item for ashe :P

BlkZen

03-28-2011

my main ashe build

dorans -> bf sword -> attack speed boots -> zeal -> phantom dancer -> infinity edge -> then situational

either starks, ghostblade, or cleaver

the question to ask when making a choice on what to build first is:

Q) how are my teammates and I doing?

A1) (they = bad) -> recursive bow into starks

A2) (they = good) & (you = bad) -> brutalzier into ghostblade (and be sure to use its active)

A3) (they = good) & (you = good) -> BF sword into cleaver then cloak of agility into 2nd phantom dancer

PriorityOne

03-28-2011

Quote:
Flakes:

such an underrated item

Almost every melee AD champ picks up brutalizer at some point. How can an item used so often be underrated?

BlkZen

03-28-2011

Quote:
IthsMaze:
that and Ghost Blade is an awful item for ashe :P

why?

ashe doesn't benefit from any of the following?!
1) 20% increase movement speed
2) 50% attack speed
3) 20 flat armor pen
4) 30 attack damage
5) 15% crit chance
6) 15% cdr

also

Quote:
Last Whisper is far cheaper than Ghost Blade + Starks + Black Cleaver.

Very true, but your building additional stats with ghostblade, starks, and cleaver besides armor pen which justifies the gold.