Songs of the Summoned III Winners Announced!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sexpizza

07-25-2012

I'm sort of pissed that One Truth didn't make it on any list. I think it contests with 6v4 very well. GG for forgetting about a song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=818hFgLZ3lg&feature=plcp

NiacinFlush

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordwraith View Post
This was one of the best instrumentals I've heard in awhile. It sounded like Castlevania and Blazblue had a lovechild. \m/
DUDE! That's exactly what we were shooting for. Air shreddage of Blazblue/ Guilty Gear and Transylvania sounds for Vlad. And quality was borderline radio-ready.... No one is saying a bad word about this track. I guess it just wasn't enough for the "air guitaring epic proportions" thing they asked for....

I appreciate your comment. To say that we are sickly disheartened would be an understatement. To know that someone just simply got it is awesome though. Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZIsE...feature=relmfu

Skraggy

07-25-2012

Where on earth is Dunk Master Yi!?

Troy L Jenkins

07-25-2012

RP/IP is a **** reward for very good players. They already have what they want.

Custom skins or something unique.

Same reason the new refferal system sucks. RP for 500 referals? Hello? Somone that cares that much about lol (and isnt a farmer) and has enough clout to get 500 referals , doesnt need RP. Dumbest idea ever.

Coronach

Game Designer

07-25-2012
2 of 4 Riot Posts

Great job to everyone who worked on these entries. They're really amazing and have been a complete pleasure to listen to.

lndrid Cold

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gens°u View Post
Might be just my taste of music, but "Stand United" and "Now and Forever" probably deserved more than just honorable mention. They weren't the same generic **** played over and over.
thanks man

Behind yo Back

07-25-2012

Yeah thanks!! I was the Now and Forever

Cheesebeard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2012

Excellent work, everyone!

The creative power of this community is consistently awe inspiring.

Thanks for putting these contests together, Riot! And, of course, special thanks to Pudding. P-)

Tyroki

07-25-2012

"Charm you Baby" deserved to be on that list :\

ArchSnowman

07-25-2012

So I'm just a little curious to see if anyone noticed the EXTREME SIMILARITY between "Mundo heart Vayne" and Maroon 5's "Sunday Morning." Don't get me wrong I like the song, but it seems sort of ripped off. The link to "Sunday Morning" is below for those of you that are curious. Also my vote is for Crystal Rock (Skarner!). Who knew Veigar could sing so well?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2Cti12XBw4