Permanently Banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

420jon420

07-26-2012

People stop posting about how much money you spend, this is a free game, any money you invested was done of your own free will. RIOT also has a FAQ stating that they do not give preferential treatment to players in regards to punishments for their in game activities. If you are permabanned there is prolly a reason, we all have bad days but it's not an excuse for ripping people for no reason.

RayneAshes

07-29-2012

What a loving community we have here!

lolLuckylol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2012

U that kid from Crossfire?

Switched

07-31-2012

Lololo snsd pro kpop pro lololol

yes taeyeon omggggg

Wirius

07-31-2012

Permabanned means you were temporarily banned what, 4, 5 times? You've been given a ton of chances, and didn't change. You come on here all self-righteous, without an ounce of remorse for the unfun you caused in your games.

Good riddance.

You're not some innocent dove. You're a person who's been warned repeatedly. Get your account crushed beneath the boots of RIot worm. You would still be ruining games today, glad you're gone.

Bluechicken5775

10-15-2012

Hello Fellow LoL fans! I have quit 2 matches (because my stupid Internet connection) and was wondering how many matches can you quit before I end up getting permanently Banned? I have not used any rage to other players or to the game, so all i have done to get suspended from the game is quit twice (Because of my stupid Internet!)

Thank you for the help.
League Of Legends Player,
Bluechicken5775

Tobasco da Gama

10-15-2012

Shorter OP: "I got deservedly permabanned after repeatedly committing reportable offences. Somehow, the multiple warnings I received weren't enough, but because I'm so very special I deserve to have my ban reversed."

LittleDi

10-15-2012

/karthas....