Permanently Banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SNSD TaeNy SONE

07-25-2012

Like I said, I have gotten my money back many times for skins and champions and complaining. On top of it, I would like my account unbanned or compensated in a way that I would be able to still enjoy the game. Also, The ToS, has no statement about permanently banned situations which are unique in every case. The Riot team needs to escalate the tickets to a supervisor or manager to look over the game and weigh the out comes. At least say thank you for supporting our game, company, and helping to pay for their pay checks, and warn up at the very least. Sure we can be banned once or twice for raging, but honestly permanently banning people that have helped them so much and then not give two rats asses about it and banning them because you cursed someone out for leaving the game or trolling? Sure thats not the right thing to do, but guess what, the game is unrated, majority of the people who play this are 18+, and please let me know when there is not a curse word thrown out in every game. The Filter button is probably the worst idea I have ever seen, and doesn't have it automatically on there to not offend younger players and not locked due to the birthday they SHOULD need to play the game. (Haven't made a new account in a long time, I have no idea). Just saying there are a lot of things that need to be changed, and start by unlocking peoples accounts that have been unjustified for banning. The system needs to be changed. But lets not get off topic, though I appreciate everyones part in the discussion. Riot just sends out the same old **** to everyone and never say anything about it again. I work for a company, I know how it works. This does not function like a company, and upsetting players and banning them for content on an unrated game, if you look at just the bones of the ToS and ToA, its a farce and a good one.

A Metapod

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNSD TaeNy SONE View Post
Like I said, I have gotten my money back many times for skins and champions and complaining. On top of it, I would like my account unbanned or compensated in a way that I would be able to still enjoy the game. Also, The ToS, has no statement about permanently banned situations which are unique in every case. The Riot team needs to escalate the tickets to a supervisor or manager to look over the game and weigh the out comes. At least say thank you for supporting our game, company, and helping to pay for their pay checks, and warn up at the very least. Sure we can be banned once or twice for raging, but honestly permanently banning people that have helped them so much and then not give two rats asses about it and banning them because you cursed someone out for leaving the game or trolling? Sure thats not the right thing to do, but guess what, the game is unrated, majority of the people who play this are 18+, and please let me know when there is not a curse word thrown out in every game. The Filter button is probably the worst idea I have ever seen, and doesn't have it automatically on there to not offend younger players and not locked due to the birthday they SHOULD need to play the game. (Haven't made a new account in a long time, I have no idea). Just saying there are a lot of things that need to be changed, and start by unlocking peoples accounts that have been unjustified for banning. The system needs to be changed. But lets not get off topic, though I appreciate everyones part in the discussion. Riot just sends out the same old **** to everyone and never say anything about it again. I work for a company, I know how it works. This does not function like a company, and upsetting players and banning them for content on an unrated game, if you look at just the bones of the ToS and ToA, its a farce and a good one.
Maybe you missed reading it...

E. Suspension/Termination.

(1) By Riot Games. RIOT GAMES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY OR DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU, AND WITH NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND TO YOU

And if you have such a hard time keeping a cool and level head then this just isn't the game for you. Cut your losses and walk away.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2012

Quote:
Spending money on a game shouldn't give you special treatment, don't sound spoil, when you broke the rules and then got permabanned.

You might of supported the game, but you ruined player's experiences with your raging which you admitted to doing.

A majority of the people on this game isn't 18+ probably between the ages of 13-27.

This game is ranked Teen, but the Online part of Lol isn't ranked by ESRB, but you still have to follow the rules Riot set out in the Summoner's Code and not think just because the online part of Lol don't have a rating you can say whatever you want.

eYakkk

07-25-2012

Quote:
Hello all! I have been permanently banned as you can see by the title. I have spent over $600 on this game and I love it too death. Sure I get angry sometimes and type some things but honestly, the tribunal system is so broken and the warnings they give from maybe 1 or 2 bans prior of last year is not good at best. I play with so many friends, I promote this game, I help noobs and try my best. But you have those days where you can have a horrible day of work and get pissed from people trolling and trying stupid things and then you have to say something. I don't rage at all that much. Maybe once a month or so. It is uncalled for for people that don't understand the situation at all and vote on the tribunal and get permanently banned. It is a sad system that needs fixed and I want to play on my account still. I have read the summoners code and I have sent in a ticket asking for my refund of all the money I have spent. It does not specify all the money I have spent and they cannot keep that content from me. It is not in the summoners code and needs to be addressed. I want my money back from all the skins all the champions I have bought. Again, I love this game, and all I want is a system that is fair and if not, I want my compensation for loosing all my money. It is against the law to keep content from people they have spent money on when they have not specified it in the summoners code of conduct and summoners agreement. Please help me with this issue and help raise the awareness for this unfair treatment of those who love this game and have helped the company more than they know.
You agreed to the ToS. You violated them.

Thanks for the $, and then thanks for leaving so we don't have to deal with people like you.

Gorgalax

07-25-2012

It gives me a special feeling knowing that the ******* who just trolled and ruined a game for me might be the same guy who goes to the forums yelling about losing $600. I hope you don't get your money back.

MID cLutcH

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPie777 View Post
Maybe you missed reading it...

E. Suspension/Termination.

(1) By Riot Games. RIOT GAMES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY OR DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU, AND WITH NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND TO YOU

And if you have such a hard time keeping a cool and level head then this just isn't the game for you. Cut your losses and walk away.
Does banning count as modifying? because banning and suspending arnt the same thing.

MID cLutcH

07-25-2012

and yes, you will never get your account back.. just go remake an account.. simple easy. try again?

the best thing i found is that you start with a new elo

A Metapod

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MID cLutcH View Post
Does banning count as modifying? because banning and suspending arnt the same thing.
I'm pretty sure it counts as modifying. You're account was modified from playable(unbanned) to unplayable(banned).

Moonthrower

07-25-2012

These kids... spending so much on an account and acting like an arse.
You'd think with an account worth $600 dollars... you'd not do stuff to get yourself reported/banned. o.O

Fanaticmogg

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MID cLutcH View Post
Actually, permabans are just suspentions that last until 2286. So, yes, they ARE the same thing.

If you want to argue, I'd point out that that quote also specifically states that they can "terminate" accounts. So they're pretty much covered.