Permanently Banned

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SNSD TaeNy SONE

Junior Member

07-25-2012

Hello all! I have been permanently banned as you can see by the title. I have spent over $600 on this game and I love it too death. Sure I get angry sometimes and type some things but honestly, the tribunal system is so broken and the warnings they give from maybe 1 or 2 bans prior of last year is not good at best. I play with so many friends, I promote this game, I help noobs and try my best. But you have those days where you can have a horrible day of work and get pissed from people trolling and trying stupid things and then you have to say something. I don't rage at all that much. Maybe once a month or so. It is uncalled for for people that don't understand the situation at all and vote on the tribunal and get permanently banned. It is a sad system that needs fixed and I want to play on my account still. I have read the summoners code and I have sent in a ticket asking for my refund of all the money I have spent. It does not specify all the money I have spent and they cannot keep that content from me. It is not in the summoners code and needs to be addressed. I want my money back from all the skins all the champions I have bought. Again, I love this game, and all I want is a system that is fair and if not, I want my compensation for loosing all my money. It is against the law to keep content from people they have spent money on when they have not specified it in the summoners code of conduct and summoners agreement. Please help me with this issue and help raise the awareness for this unfair treatment of those who love this game and have helped the company more than they know.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheTome

Senior Member

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNSD TaeNy SONE View Post
It is uncalled for for people that don't understand the situation at all and vote on the tribunal and get permanently banned.
Perma-bans are handled by Riot directly I think. The Tribunal merely flags the player as a person Riot should look at and decide on a punishment. The best the Tribunal can do is a temporary suspension. Anything greater than that was not directly due to the Tribunal.

If you got perma-banned, it's because of Riot's actions, not the Tribunal. As such, you need to bring this up to Riot's customer support, not the Tribunal forums, as there is little we can do here.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-25-2012

OP, I will quote some stuff from the ToS that talk about refunds after I'm done with this post.

You got permaban by a Riot employee, not by the Tribunal, so if a Riot employee thought you decided to be permabanned then you deserved it. Sorry to hear about it, but you can rage outside of the game where it won't affect your account which you should of did since you spent $600 on it, sorry but if you break the rules you have to accept the consequences.

EDIT:

IV. OWNERSHIP

.

[YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE RIOT POINTS SYSTEM AND THE VIRTUAL ITEMS YOU ACQUIRE HAVE NO MONETARY VALUE AND CANNOT BE REDEEMED FOR CASH. NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE FOR THE PURCHASE OF RIOT POINTS OR FOR VIRTUAL ITEMS OBTAINED USING RIOT POINTS.


It in the Terms of Use, Ownership in big letter. Riot won't refund purchases of RP.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MID cLutcH

Member

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
OP, I will quote some stuff from the ToS that talk about refunds after I'm done with this post.

You got permaban by a Riot employee, not by the Tribunal, so if a Riot employee thought you decided to be permabanned then you deserved it. Sorry to hear about it, but you can rage outside of the game where it won't affect your account which you should of did since you spent $600 on it, sorry but if you break the rules you have to accept the consequences.

EDIT:

IV. OWNERSHIP

.

[YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE RIOT POINTS SYSTEM AND THE VIRTUAL ITEMS YOU ACQUIRE HAVE NO MONETARY VALUE AND CANNOT BE REDEEMED FOR CASH. NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE FOR THE PURCHASE OF RIOT POINTS OR FOR VIRTUAL ITEMS OBTAINED USING RIOT POINTS.


It in the Terms of Use, Ownership in big letter. Riot won't refund purchases of RP.
If what youre saying is true, Then why are you not staying on subject with his topic? He wants his account unbanned, not RP refunded.. The game also says that you will be agreeing to play a game that is unrated online.. but yet, no where does it state we can at anytime choose to ban your account for the content portrayed online..

What does RP have to do with an account that was banned due to an arguement over a game?

And NO this guys is WRONG RIOT employees do NOT choose who gets banned. I have had 3 accounts banned. and if need to , i will prove the AUTOMATED messages sent out in the SUPPORT sections of RIOT GAMES.

Its funny how people are just going to STRAIGHT OUT LIE, and expect people to belive them when someone doesnt have the resources or information to defend themselves.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MID cLutcH

Member

07-25-2012

All banning messages and support tickets are COPY AND PASTE answers. Maybe written at one point by a person. but definatly does not go to each individual..

If RIOT would be so kind as to show how many accounts are ACTUALLY BANNED, then i think it would prove that not even 1 riot employee actually bans someone by looking over there case. ITs all AUTOMATED PERIOD. if you say otherwise, youre just lying and talking out your ***


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SNSD TaeNy SONE

Junior Member

07-25-2012

I understand that they are not related the tribunal and the support team. However, the quote you took in terms of use does not apply to permanently bans. Also, I have gotten refunded a month ago from skins. They can do it, and on top of that it is just ridiculous how they can punish without warning prior to the action. I just hope that they can revert it and I will just mute everyone from the beginning of game. It is not like they warned me 6 months ago or even a week or day before. If the riot team bans people they should talk with them, not instantly banning people that have helped the company that much. I understand though, its just upsetting.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MID cLutcH

Member

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNSD TaeNy SONE View Post
I understand that they are not related the tribunal and the support team. However, the quote you took in terms of use does not apply to permanently bans. Also, I have gotten refunded a month ago from skins. They can do it, and on top of that it is just ridiculous how they can punish without warning prior to the action. I just hope that they can revert it and I will just mute everyone from the beginning of game. It is not like they warned me 6 months ago or even a week or day before. If the riot team bans people they should talk with them, not instantly banning people that have helped the company that much. I understand though, its just upsetting.
And yes exactly.. the fact that the other guy said you cant get refunded money for RP is actually wrong.. There are so many cases of stolen credit cards.. it would be illigal not to refun someones money if someone took there credit card and used it for RIOT points.. Especially if they bought it at store.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MID cLutcH

Member

07-25-2012

I know for a fact that RIOT will shut down your account if you are using a reported credit card. And yes.. Your money will be refunded.

Misinformation from random people sucks man.. dont get fooled by SENIOR member status.. all they did was refer a friend.. which could have easily been themselves making multiple accounts


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MID cLutcH View Post
If what youre saying is true, Then why are you not staying on subject with his topic? He wants his account unbanned, not RP refunded.. The game also says that you will be agreeing to play a game that is unrated online.. but yet, no where does it state we can at anytime choose to ban your account for the content portrayed online..

What does RP have to do with an account that was banned due to an arguement over a game?

And NO this guys is WRONG RIOT employees do NOT choose who gets banned. I have had 3 accounts banned. and if need to , i will prove the AUTOMATED messages sent out in the SUPPORT sections of RIOT GAMES.

Its funny how people are just going to STRAIGHT OUT LIE, and expect people to belive them when someone doesnt have the resources or information to defend themselves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNSD TaeNy SONE View Post
Hello all! I have been permanently banned as you can see by the title. I have spent over $600 on this game and I love it too death. Sure I get angry sometimes and type some things but honestly, the tribunal system is so broken and the warnings they give from maybe 1 or 2 bans prior of last year is not good at best. I play with so many friends, I promote this game, I help noobs and try my best. But you have those days where you can have a horrible day of work and get pissed from people trolling and trying stupid things and then you have to say something. I don't rage at all that much. Maybe once a month or so. It is uncalled for for people that don't understand the situation at all and vote on the tribunal and get permanently banned. It is a sad system that needs fixed and I want to play on my account still. I have read the summoners code and I have sent in a ticket asking for my refund of all the money I have spent. It does not specify all the money I have spent and they cannot keep that content from me. It is not in the summoners code and needs to be addressed. I want my money back from all the skins all the champions I have bought. Again, I love this game, and all I want is a system that is fair and if not, I want my compensation for loosing all my money. It is against the law to keep content from people they have spent money on when they have not specified it in the summoners code of conduct and summoners agreement. Please help me with this issue and help raise the awareness for this unfair treatment of those who love this game and have helped the company more than they know.
How about you try reading? He asking for his money back, what I quoted was no refunds would be made for money spent on the game.

EDIT:

E. Suspension/Termination.

(1) By Riot Games. RIOT GAMES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY OR DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU, AND WITH NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND TO YOU

Riot can ban your account for any reason any time, not for your behavior online.

EDIT:

How do you know the reason he got banned? When the OP raged he could of shouted racial slurs or death threats to people. If the OP wasn't toxic to the community to the point where Riot said We don't want you on our game anymore, then they wouldn't of permabanned his account. If you had 3 accounts permabanned(if that is what you mean in your post), then you are very toxic to the community, I don't see how you can get permabanned that many times if the problem wasn't YOU

EDIT: I'm wrong about Riot employee not deciding who gets permaban? Okay then, prove me wrong then buddy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MID cLutcH View Post
And yes exactly.. the fact that the other guy said you cant get refunded money for RP is actually wrong.. There are so many cases of stolen credit cards.. it would be illigal not to refun someones money if someone took there credit card and used it for RIOT points.. Especially if they bought it at store.
Of course Riot will have to refund money if someone stole your credit card and used it to purchase something, what company wouldnt do this? My god, you making up so much bull.


Quote:
Originally Posted by MID cLutcH View Post
I know for a fact that RIOT will shut down your account if you are using a reported credit card. And yes.. Your money will be refunded.

Misinformation from random people sucks man.. dont get fooled by SENIOR member status.. all they did was refer a friend.. which could have easily been themselves making multiple accounts
Yet again you have no idea what you talking about, you get Senior member by posting on the forums 150+ times if I'm not mistaken, not by referring a friend.

EDIT:Milestone Rewards

When your friend hits level 10

1 Friend

500 IP, Recruiter Forum Title and Badge

If you would of looked up what refer-a-friend benefits then you would see that Senior member, don't come from refer-a-friend.


123