Nerf Tryndamere on Treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeadlyCobraXXX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp View Post
get rated in 3s before talking. tryn is not banned or op in 3s AT ALL

he's only banned in incredibly low ranking games where scrubs thinks he's god
I'd love to have you vs me and a friend who has trynd in a 3's game and see who wins. This friend never dies with Trynd. He's so easy to play and carries every game.

Zachyveng

07-27-2012

Play malphite, counter Trynd. GG

Seriously he's not that OP, take advantage of his weak early game. Deny him, gank him. And then build armor. And most importantly, when you see a Trynd always have an exhaust on your team.

DeadlyCobraXXX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2012

Nice counter! How is this supposed to work in BLIND Matchmaking? This IS what I'm referring to btw. I have no issues with him in ranked games. You cannot pick counters to op champs when you don't know when they are being played. Btw.... Trynd's build for armor would be.... Bloodthirster, Phantom Dancers, Last Whisper, and if the game goes any longer, Infinity Edge... GG there... While we were building defense instead of damage, he is building that build, has cleanse, and heal. What do you do against that?

DeadlyCobraXXX

07-27-2012

How can you idiots support Trynd? You obviously play him a lot, or don't play 3's at all. Every game that has a Trynd in it, EVERYONE rags on the Trynd for playing him in 3's. Even his own team. I never hear anyone BUT the trynd support the champion in a 3's game. Only on the forum where people who play him support him, and the people that don't play against him in 3's games support him.

DeadlyCobraXXX

07-27-2012

How OP is his skill bar too? I mean, he can HEAL himself (his Q, Bloodlust), Improved Exhaust (his W, Mocking Shout), go Invincible (his R, Endless Rage), Flash /w damage (his E, Spinning Slash), AND he still has his TWO Summoner Spells of his or her choice.

Cleanse and Heal would be GG. Cleanse to remove ignite when the chicken runs away (with Spinning Slash) after he ulted to kill two players and has no life left and his Q doesn't heal him enough to survive the ignite.

Just throwing that out there.

Zachyveng

07-27-2012

Oh you're talking about blind pick? Lol, ok. Yeah here's a hint you can NEVER base anything off blind pick. If you think he's so "OP" go pick him yourself.

Also I'm not supporting Trynd, he's strong...late game. But you can shut him down in 3's. Also you have CC right? There you go.

DeadlyCobraXXX

07-27-2012

Yeah, because of this, I am requesting RIOT to add Normal Draft mode to 3's since it's not easy getting a 3rd on for ranked all the time. But you get the point now. CC just isnt enough when u still get 3 shotted. He gets CCed, then ults right before death, and whilwinds away... what did your team accomplish? Nothing but wasted cooldowns on various skills, maybe an ult or two, now his team can come in and clean up.

DeadlyCobraXXX

07-27-2012

also, I don't play Trynd cause I'm not a cheap player. I play champs that don't make people say "****, they have a Trynd... what a loser."

Zachyveng

07-27-2012

Yeah if there's one thing we can definitely agree on it's that draft mode in 3's would be awesome.

Entropii

07-27-2012

lol trynd really? hes so easy to pubstomp