Nerf Tryndamere on Treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koldheartedjsp

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xELITExKILLERx View Post
last week I played tryn alot

http://imgur.com/Ehpk2

I think he needs buffed.
under 30

holds no merit

tryn is a noob stomper, and noobs can't deal with tryn

Megaman Prime

07-26-2012

Personally, what separates Bad Tryns from good Tryns is how they time their ult. I know tryns who use it at 100% Hp, and I know some that can deny you a kill with it as well, thus keeping you from that item you were about to get.

Khitty

07-26-2012

LMAO bro... you team failed at CCing him. That's not a Trynd issue, that's a your team comp issue.

DeadlyCobraXXX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

Ok, Trynd is OP in 3's. There are ways to kill him, but it's not easy, everyone knows this. There's champions with Crowd Control, certain items with a combination of buffs can kill him. However, he's not easily killable when he hits level 6. There are also some champions that completely counter him, but who?

Bottom line, Trynd needs some sort of a nerf in 3's only. He is pretty balanced in 5's. The thread owner's solution is terrible. I suggest increasing ult cooldown by a few seconds for 3's only, and reduce it's length by 1 second, or at least half a second.

For all the people who think he ISNT OP in 3's obviously mains him and cannot play many skilled champions. If he wasn't OP, he wouldn't be first BAN in Ranked Draft mode would he?

DeadlyCobraXXX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

Ok, Trynd is OP in 3's. There are ways to kill him, but it's not easy, everyone knows this. There's champions with Crowd Control, certain items with a combination of buffs can kill him. However, he's not easily killable when he hits level 6. There are also some champions that completely counter him, but who?

Bottom line, Trynd needs some sort of a nerf in 3's only. He is pretty balanced in 5's. The thread owner's solution is terrible. I suggest increasing ult cooldown by a few seconds for 3's only, and reduce it's length by 1 second, or at least half a second.

For all the people who think he ISNT OP in 3's obviously mains him and cannot play many skilled champions. If he wasn't OP, he wouldn't be first BAN in Ranked Draft mode would he?

DeadlyCobraXXX

07-26-2012

DeadlyCobraXXX

07-26-2012

are these forums bugged or what? I posted this comment above and after a few minutes, it wasnt there. I posted it again after refreshing many times minutes later. Still wasnt there. Waiting longer, then refreshes several more times... STILL not there. Posted a 3rd time and now they all show up. Cool Forums.

Pink Princess Party

07-26-2012

I would like you to meet jarvan and flash....and patience until he spins.

Koldheartedjsp

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyCobraXXX View Post

get rated in 3s before talking. tryn is not banned or op in 3s AT ALL

he's only banned in incredibly low ranking games where scrubs thinks he's god

Boo

07-26-2012

koldheartedjsp with the koldheartedtruth