Just a small favour to ask of @riot for Ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StrykerMcClain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2012

Can I get a ranked game where I don't have a good reason to report someone on my team? I don't care if I win or lose. I don't care if the enemy team yells every racial slur known to man and even some not known. But please, may I have a game where I don't have to report a teammate? Or one where if the person in the last slot calls something, they actually get it?

(Even if that isn't me in last slot, it's annoying, and you know the summoner isn't going to be a positive influence on the game)

And maybe, just maybe, can I have a game where I don't have the only positive score?

But really, that's all too much to ask. All I want is not to have a good reason to report my own team-mates at the end of a ranked match. Please and Thank you.
With sugar on top.
<3

Sam Is Whoa

07-25-2012

One day people will realize to look within for the solution. Either your exaggerating ALOT or your the problem. Whether or not your positive doesn't tell how well you played a team game. Difuse situations and help other lanes. Be a team player at champ select.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2012

If you're a good player, and you're confident in your abilities, why wouldn't you feed kills to your teammates?

A fed bad teammate + a semi-fed good you > a fed you + a non-fed bad teammate.

StrykerMcClain

07-25-2012

@Quick Rawr
This is a good point. Thank you lots for the feedback. Considering I usually play a solo lane, sometimes this isn't possible early enough in the game to stop the early demoralization of teams, but I can see where youre coming from for sure. I'll keep that in mind.

@Sam is Whoa
I wish I was exaggerating a lot. I very much do. Potentially I just don't have enough ranked experience and I will get better. I hope so. |
And yes, I realize that my individual score doesn't win or lose games.
However, is it really my responsibility to stop my teammates from fighting? Is it my duty to try to make people get along? That seems hardly fair.
Every single position on a ranked team, even if it's a solo queue, is already very difficult to do well. Must "Help mediate peoples arguements" be added to the list along with cs, timers, trading proper harass, ganking lanes ect ect.

StrykerMcClain

07-26-2012

bump

Quick Rawr

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrykerMcClain View Post
@Quick Rawr
This is a good point. Thank you lots for the feedback. Considering I usually play a solo lane, sometimes this isn't possible early enough in the game to stop the early demoralization of teams, but I can see where youre coming from for sure. I'll keep that in mind.
Play mid, gank top and bot appropriately. Karthus/TF/LeBlanc/Gragas/etc etc gank lanes great. Push your lane, fake backing and drop to the lane for a gank and get the kills. Realize that more than just the laners have control over the pace of the lane. A few ganks leading to a few hundred gold early snowballs quickly.

Profeta Latchy

07-26-2012

I have1900 wins and play sine forever but I can't get out of elo hell beacuse of my team mates how auto lock or are just bad. I won 88 ranked games but im still at 1200-1400. What should I do or what should I do different? Rank games are basicly luck just untill you get to 1800+