Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Trundle Skin Ideas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BloodyDiarreah

07-25-2012

My friend loves to play as Trundle, but he hates the skins that Trundle has. I can see why he does, even though I like his Lil' Slugger skin.

I think it's about time Riot stopped making Teemo skins, especially when hardly anyone uses them. Riot needs to show more love to the other champs. Here I'll express a few of my Trundle skin ideas. Some will be ideas for legendary skins, while the first one will not.

First Idea

Olympic Trundle:
During the Olympic games, there is always someone who runs with the torch who lights the big one to signify the start of the Games. I think the garb which Greek Olympic runners would wear during Bible times would look great on Trundle. Of course, he needs sandals.

Trundle would have an olive leaf crown, also known as a wreath, on his head. He'd wear a white Grecian gown, such as the aristocrats would wear.

His club would be an unlit torch, and when he Bites someone it becomes lit.

His Pillar of Filth would be the giant Olympic torch which the runner must light. This should be surrounded by water.

His Contaminate should be a ring of small flames around transparent water.

When he casts his Agony, trumpets should sound off and olive leaves surround his target.

Second Idea

E.K. Trundle (Legendary Skin based on Troll-lol-lol guy Eduard Khil)
This skin is to pay homage to the late, but awesome Eduard Khil who sang the Troll-lol-lol song. Trundle should be dressed in the same outfit Eduard was in his video. Trundle also needs the same hair. Trundle should have a massive grin on his face like the Troll Face.

Trundle's club should be a microphone and when he Bites, his mic glows. During the duration, everyone near Trundle can hear the Troll-lol-lol playing sort of quietly and as if it was playing on a old scratchy record.

Trundle's Pillar of filth should be a Grammy award which is melting and is surrounded by liquid gold. When Trundle casts this he sing the words, "Lol-ol-lol-lol-ol," loudly.

Trundle's Contaminate should be a circle where musical notes come off of.

When Trundle casts Agony he should say, "HA HA HA HA HA," like how Eduard says it in the video, and notes come off his target which change in color.

Trundle needs to have a Russian accent since Eduard Khil was Russian. I will come back to this to write what E.K Trundle's quotes should be.

3rd Idea

Castle Crusher Trundle (Legendary Skin)
Trundle is clad in rusted and dented armor. The visor of Trundle's helmet is flipped up to allow for Trundle's nose to fit through the eye hole. His boots are torn at the tips because his toes rip through them. His voice resembles that of one of the knights in the movie, Monty Python's Holy Grail.

His club is a massive queen from a chess set. A chain is attached to the little cross on top of the queen piece and drags along the ground.

When you cast Q, before he bites some one, he should sing at the top of his voice as if he were apart of a chorus. When he bites some one, he should yell, "HAVE AT YE" or something like that.

For his Pillar of Filth, Trundle raises a Watchtower and instead of the normal swamp goop, it's hot oil.

Cantankerous Trundle

Trundle is a pirate. He has a black tricone, a black coat, a red shirt with black stripes, green pants, and black shoes. Instead of a pegged leg, he has a pegged arm. He has a golden spyglass instead of his club and this is the only thing which looks clean and new. Trundle has lots of ear rings and an eye patch.

Pillar of filth is the mast of a sinking ship with a shark fin circling it.

Janitor Trundle:

Inspired by sexmonstersam's post of the same name: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3133561&highlight=janitor+trundle

Trundle has a grey jeans and has a blue button up shirt which is tucked in. He's got worn out boots and his toes stick out of them. His club is a urinal and in his left hand he carries a bucket full of water which he constantly picks up and sets down on the ground as he walks. In his left pocket there is a tape player and has headphones hooked up to it which hang around his neck.

Rabid Bite: Upon biting an enemy, water flows from the urinal

Pillar of Filth: Pillar is a caution when wet sign and the floor around it is soapy water.

Contaminate: Squeaky clean tile floor which glistens and the edge is soap bubbles. As Trundle walks on this area he should slide around on his feet and act as if he were falling backwards but at the same time try to maintain his balance by flailing his arms about.

Agony: Particle affect should be soap suds and bubbles.

Bachelor/Gentleman Trundle:

Trundle has his hair oiled and slicked back. He wears a black pinstripe suit which has long coat tails which drag on the floor. He has a white button up shirt with a black tie. He has black dress shoes which are shined and glean like a mirror. His club is a bushel of roses and when he hits an enemy, rose petals explode into the air. Trundle juts out his pinky on his right hand to appear more proper.

Rabid Bite: Upon casting Trundle's hair stands up, becomes frizzy and it loses it's sheen. Upon biting someone his roses wilt and die. Everything is restored when the affect ends.
Pillar of Filth: Pillar becomes a massive wine bottle which spurts out wine. It is surrounded by bubbling wine.
Contaminate: The area is littered with rose petals and is surrounded by candles.
Agony: Upon casting Trundle's clothing become deplorable. His suite and pants become wrinkled. His shoes no longer shine and have dirt on them. His shirt become untucked and his tie hangs out and flaps around.

robert queso

07-25-2012

i feel that this is a great idea and also FIRST.

Spiritx13

07-25-2012

Personally, it's all great except the contaminate, the transparent water doesn't sound like a great idea (in my opinion).

BloodyDiarreah

07-25-2012

Thanks, this page isn't done. I have more ideas to come.

Zanes Zalesh

07-25-2012

Heheheh, so keep bringin' 'em!! Trundle needs more love!!!

BloodyDiarreah

08-03-2012

bump

The Black Woods

08-03-2012

Olympic Trundle? I would of never thought of that. It sounds pretty good actually. The legendary skin you suggested would be hard for them to pull of though. I myself have actually been pushing for a Trundle skin. I made a forum for concepts as well. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2425177&highlight=trundle . See my thoughts for a skin, and see if you see anything that could help out your idea. Trundle needs skins bad. The more, the better.

BloodyDiarreah

08-14-2012

bump

BloodyDiarreah

09-16-2012

bump

BloodyDiarreah

09-22-2012

bump