Custom Games need a few tweaks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Princess Freaddy

07-25-2012

These are just two big but simple problems that I encounter in the custom games.

1. Game modes need to show
Now that we have the Proving Grounds, a map dedicated for ARAM, ADAM, and ABAM I think it is time that there should be a category that shows what game mode it is on. First of all, it organizes the games better. Second, you won't have those idiots that don't read the title and go "This is not ARAM? **** this!" So we either need to educate every LoL Summoner to read, or have these game modes sorted with a press of a button.

2. Customs Games should show more than Summoner Rift scores
I play a lot of Dominion. After all I started playing League of Legends when Dominion just came out. So I barely have 60 Summoner's Rift games, and since I have a 50% win ratio, I have 30 wins in Summoner's Rift. The problem with this is when I just wanna have some fun with custom games, there's always more than a few ****** bags that are picky on game stats. I'm sure they are worried that their non-existent Custom Game ELO will drop.

RB teh Support

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2012

I agree, but also if I like how I only play with level 30's in ARAM. And if someone joins in with 5 wins and they are level 30 I really don't want to play with him/her. Not trying to look or sound like the people you are talking about I just feel safer playing with more experienced players.

Princess Freaddy

07-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jue Begal View Post
I agree, but also if I like how I only play with level 30's in ARAM. And if someone joins in with 5 wins and they are level 30 I really don't want to play with him/her. Not trying to look or sound like the people you are talking about I just feel safer playing with more experienced players.
I'm not trying to say game stats shouldn't show, I'm suggesting that Dominion stats shouldn't be ignored. I'm so sick of getting kicked out of an ARAM because League of Legends decides to show 30 Summoner Rift wins instead of 900 Dominion wins.