idea that no one wants to try

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jeanschyso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2012

Ok so I had this idea for purple side, it's about lane comps... or positions rather, but no one wants to try it

Send solo to bot, and AD/support top.

Easier ganks on ad's opponent, better overall farm, and support+AD can survive an overleveled solo opponent no problem..

and you're next to your golems so there's that piece of farm too that you can take advantage of

King Cobra

07-25-2012

This would be a very situational strategy as sending your carry and support top while the opposing team has them bot would mean that they have superior control over dragon.

The only time I would consider this is if your ad carry has a horribly early game (sup Vayne) AND your team comp is built to get them farmed early game. This would mean that you'd want to have a solo like Yorick that can easily sustain and handle 2v1. Meanwhile, Vayne can farm top safely while support zones their solo. I don't even see this as being that good of an idea as they can easily swap lanes to accommodate.

Jeanschyso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2012

yea, I'm mostly thinking about the possibility to have the enemy blue constantly warded.. Of course, situational, but Poppy's situational and sometimes she wrecks a game.. Same thing can apply here

gvaness

07-25-2012

It wouldn't be bad, but you're giving up a fair amount of dragon control, especially if your solo bottom isn't able to dish out damage.

You do get your AD closer to red though, which is a plus. I'd be willing to try, but not sure losing AD and support next to dragons would be worth it.

III Real III

07-25-2012

You could only do this with a solo bottom laner that has very good sustain and can farm under turret. If the solo you choose cannot meet these expectations, he will likely lose.

Quick Rawr

07-25-2012

Send a good Urgot bot with blue buff and it would be doable. Have your jungler be Lee Sin/Tryndamere or something that didn't require blue buff early.

JuanseCap

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Rawr View Post
Send a good Urgot bot with blue buff and it would be doable. Have your jungler be Lee Sin/Tryndamere or something that didn't require blue buff early.
so much m5

Vizshus

07-25-2012

Soo much m5.

AlphariusRising

07-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by QcGS Jeanschyso View Post
Ok so I had this idea for purple side, it's about lane comps... or positions rather, but no one wants to try it

Send solo to bot, and AD/support top.

Easier ganks on ad's opponent, better overall farm, and support+AD can survive an overleveled solo opponent no problem..

and you're next to your golems so there's that piece of farm too that you can take advantage of
This is done pretty often to shut down tops that need farm, like Jax and Nasus. Watch more streams.