Is Leblanc Overpowered (OP)

Yes 11 19.30%
A little 14 24.56%
No 15 26.32%
Not at all 17 29.82%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Overpowered Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

major2master

07-25-2012

People have been saying "OMG (S)HE'S SO OP" since LoL came out. But really, i think there are only a couple of overpowered (OP) champions. I think Leblanc is one of them because of her Q, R, E, W, combo and your almost instantly dead. But really when people say Tryndamere OP i just play Ashe or Caitlyn or a ranged carry to counter him. same with Darius they are not really OP, just good against melees. Post champions that you think are truly Overpowered.

King Boon

07-25-2012

truly i think jayce is op. Yes it seems as though someone complains about a new champ being op but think, his q jumps toward the enemy and wards a bush for a second. W gains mana per hit with his melee,
and gives him 2.5 as instantly without items?! E can put rediculous range and damage with his q combo.

IDK i feel that his ranged is more op then his melee.

TCWA Tigerbite

07-25-2012

You play a ranged carry to counter Tryn so he's not OP? Have you tried playing a tank or building MR to counter Leblanc? Works the same. Yes, Leblanc will destroy any squishy almost instantly, especially a glass cannon. But so does any other AP Nuker.

kake21

07-25-2012

Of course she is. Think with her combo and a couple of basic attacks and your dead, plus she can easily escape most deaths and get away. SHE IS OP

demonicmonkeys

07-25-2012

And then people realize that LeBlanc is useless against tanky champions, and she can only take one target, and she is squishy as ****...
I've gotten owned by LeBlanc many times but she is pretty balanced right now, simply saying a champion can 100-0 someone does not make them op.

As for me? I think Graves is OP, he's just better than the other AD carries. Singed is also a ***** endgame, even though he does not do much damage and only has a slow and a throw for CC, you have to pretty much accept that you won't get an ace. A good Rammus is really good as well, for similar reasons(if he initiates from the side at full speed onto the AD carry after the fight starts, there's not that much you can do about it and it turns the fight away from you...), and Cass is also slightly OP at the moment as she has amazing burst and sustained damage, as well as being able to kite super well. I want to complain about Udyr because he annoys me so much, but he's not that hard to kite and doesn't have that much going for him besides a stun and great 1v1.

major2master

08-01-2012

Maybe riot will see community complaints and actually do something about them

major2master

08-01-2012

Oh and I agree with monkeys

K6821 Chamber

08-01-2012

People who says she's OP don't know how to play or how to counter anything lol