Who is your "Go to" champ for Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mrs Beesly

07-29-2012

Heimer, or kathus.

lbgsloan

07-29-2012

Lulu. Fits any team comp, hard to kill, passable damage, and the support she provides can help even the worst players win fights. It's actually kind of funny she's considered sub-par as a SR support, but then that's what happens when you only get to build a Shurelya's Reverie and Aegis parts all game.

Forty Bass

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2012

Wu.

Prandine

07-29-2012

Depending on how I feel, I'll either play ashe due to long range and quick fire later in the game, or master yi since not only he's fast, but since I mostly play co-op vs ai, his ultimate prevents me from getting slowed during certain champions ultimates like fiddlesticks for example.

MrAmbitious

07-29-2012

Lee Sin or Brand

Brand if I lose because my carries don't carry

Lee Sin if I can't rely on anyone to survive longer than 2 seconds

MrAmbitious

07-29-2012

Also Rammus

Gotta tank sometimes :-)

Grimick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2012

Teemo

AS/On-Hit is basically a super effective carry. Cheap items means I always finish my build (unless we're roflstomping anyway). Dropping shrooms gives great map awareness and escapes. Blind = GG at windmill when the enemy team has no ADC.

And it's just so **** satisfying when I see the ragers in /all chat

lbgsloan

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimick View Post
Teemo

AS/On-Hit is basically a super effective carry. Cheap items means I always finish my build (unless we're roflstomping anyway). Dropping shrooms gives great map awareness and escapes. Blind = GG at windmill when the enemy team has no ADC.

And it's just so **** satisfying when I see the ragers in /all chat
Had a Xin absolutely lose it the other day because of Teemo. Whining that blind was a 3 second stun, and that only special *******s play Teemo (pot meet kettle). It's funny to see people lose to things they could have easily stopped (cleanse, QSS, tenacity). But no, Xin must build more swords.

Dansa

07-30-2012

vayne gg

otirruborez

07-30-2012

Swaaaaaaaaaaain.