Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who is your "Go to" champ for Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

k3ylay

08-06-2012

Poppy every time.... can always rush towers with her and survive some good 3v1's

SKT1 Seto Kaiba

08-07-2012

Darius Malph or Leona.

But I like going with Malphite.

IHeartBrainz

08-07-2012

Either irelia or riven ^_______________^

Full Brain

08-07-2012

Rammus is the correct answer; it is like having an extra player. I have been playing Trundle a lot lately though and usually win with him if we don't have an afk.

CodeNameScythe

Recruiter

08-07-2012

Tryndamere.

Because barbarians has been my thing since diablo

Pure Intentions

08-07-2012

Jax. Not even level 30 yet but playing Jax I feel I can solo Dominion, such a great champ

Reflective

08-07-2012

I've mained Malzahar mid in SR, so I have a lot of practice. I feel like I can handle even the hardest of bots. The last person I remember giving me any trouble was an aggressive katarina, early on jumping past minions to me.

Primetime Ziggs

08-07-2012

Teemo, which was a shocker for me considering how widely he seems to be despised in SR.

He's fast, which is a plus, and those shrooms provide an obscene amount of utility in a map with as many compact pathways as the Dominion map.

SargentToughie

08-08-2012

I'm pretty new to Dominion, having only played about 10 games or so, but right now, the ONLY champion I play in Dominion is Ezreal.

I pick up boots and a blasting wand, go bot, and typically do very well against the Heimerdingers that I see every other match.

There was this ONE poppy I met that smashed my face open, but I blame that on still being a noob to dominion. XD

Sabominae

08-08-2012

I'm suprised why no one seems to use her but for me it's Shyvana. She's tanky, does great damage, she's quick thanks to her w and her ult can help her win fights or get out of them if needed. :P