Playing bd zil on my smurf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NamKim

08-05-2012

I decided to finally find a game of Pooterss playing Zilean. Too bad that the entire game is Janna chasing Zilean...but the reply is unbelievably hilarious. Guess I have to find another replay after this.

But I am just watching him play and I am already telling myself I love this guy.

IHeartBrainz

08-07-2012

In an earlier post there is replay of a game I played with him. You can download it from the link watch it with lolreplay .

Shaboinker

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamKim View Post
I decided to finally find a game of Pooterss playing Zilean. Too bad that the entire game is Janna chasing Zilean...but the reply is unbelievably hilarious. Guess I have to find another replay after this.

But I am just watching him play and I am already telling myself I love this guy.
Yes I played with pooters the other day and he played BD lulu. He controled the first half of the game very very well. They were up 300 points but then his team decided they weren't going to focus anymore and let us have a free victory. I have switched from going dedicated bd to roaming support more now because of the stress it causes. They are both strong influential roles but BD is less accepted by the community for some reason.

NamKim

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHeartBrainz View Post
In an earlier post there is replay of a game I played with him. You can download it from the link watch it with lolreplay .
The problem is I lack lolreplay so I could not watch it.

However, I should download lolreplay since I know I would not get banned by Riot for using it. Although, they did say use it at our own risk. But considering so many people already use it without problems, I do not feel I have much to worry about.

Once I get it, I will gladly watch your game.