Playing bd zil on my smurf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

POOTERSS

07-26-2012

Be careful though...I got banned earlier when I was about 1600 elo because of people reporting me.

Also, be prepared to deal with

1) Angry enemy team when you win(60% of time approx)

Have seen death threats, people wanting to find my address so they could choke me to death, and other various threats on your life.

2) Angry teammates when you lose(40% of the time approx)

Got banned earlier, likely by teammates after a loss. Everyone and their mother will threaten to report you/ACTUALLY report u after a loss. So my best advice would be to leave right away after a loss(don't stay in the lobby) so that you don't exasterbate the situation. After winning games, I love rubbing it into opponents and interacting with them. But not after losses.

3) Low teammate morale

At the lower elos, no one will understand what you are doing. Thus, when they blindly run into a 2 v 3 or 1 v 2 situations while you are backcapping/pressuring, they will often get angry at you/lose hope. That's why you need to constantly make statements like "stay positive guys no matter what" and "we can do this guys" during the match.

4) Relaxation of teammates upon early lead.

This I've experienced a lot. Once your team gets a 4 cap or 5 cap early in the match, at the lower elos teammates often start taking it easy/going for unneccessary risks. You cannot allow this to happen, because them dying opens the door for a comeback. Thus you should also tell your teammates to "stay focused" and ping alot to weak enemy points so that they stay focused.

These are 4 issues I've dealt with extensively during my dominion career. Just wanted to pass it on to you =)

Best ADZilean NA

07-26-2012

@POOTERSS

plz accept friend request so i can SPECTATE and LEARNNN.

i wants to be your padawan disciple.

DG Denz Brujah

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaboinker View Post
You contradict yourself... pooters just came inhere saying bd zil is the only way to play him not ap support. I know what I am doing and I do a good job. It's up to my teams to do the right things to win.

Nope ... I said he is AP/Support on SR ....

TL;DR this is Dominion not SR learn to adapt

LadysKnight

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaboinker View Post
And I did try and explain how/what to do. I have it recorded to prove this. THIS GUY you just quoted even said I did. It fell on deaf ears because people make up their minds with out even thinking about it.
You're missing the point. Just because you explain it, doesn't mean the team agrees with you and is willing to do it. You are not the general, you are not the fearless leader. You are part of an equal team and while your idea and strategies are good, when four people tell you it's not working at that moment, you should probably take their statements into consideration. I'm pretty sure I played with you yesterday. We won but I'm going to stand by what I said yesterday and say that the reason we won is because you came to two fights. We won those two fights and it turned the tide of the game completely. We gained the advantage from team work and that changed your strategy from an annoyance and hindrance to the team into a benefit and incredible pressure. If you have replays, watch it. The pivotal moment was when you slowed two enemies and allowed two of us to get to the fight in time. BD Zil doesn't have to ignore the team

Kierloway

07-26-2012

I played both with and against you. You didn't mention, prior to the game, or during, that you would be backdooring the entire game. Although you did come to help in some team fights, you mainly ran around capping everything and blowing up at the team for not defending. The thing is you weren't defending either and you definitely didn't communicate exactly what you're doing. If you know something is effective, speak up and tell people in a calm and rational manner. Don't wait to blow up at your team and flip out just because you're stressing over people not understanding your motives. If you want people to understand something uncommon, you need to speak up, otherwise you're just wasting your time and theirs. You weren't a bad player, you were a bad team member.

56k Shabo

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by POOTERSS View Post
Be careful though...I got banned earlier when I was about 1600 elo because of people reporting me.

Also, be prepared to deal with

1) Angry enemy team when you win(60% of time approx)

Have seen death threats, people wanting to find my address so they could choke me to death, and other various threats on your life.

2) Angry teammates when you lose(40% of the time approx)

Got banned earlier, likely by teammates after a loss. Everyone and their mother will threaten to report you/ACTUALLY report u after a loss. So my best advice would be to leave right away after a loss(don't stay in the lobby) so that you don't exasterbate the situation. After winning games, I love rubbing it into opponents and interacting with them. But not after losses.

3) Low teammate morale

At the lower elos, no one will understand what you are doing. Thus, when they blindly run into a 2 v 3 or 1 v 2 situations while you are backcapping/pressuring, they will often get angry at you/lose hope. That's why you need to constantly make statements like "stay positive guys no matter what" and "we can do this guys" during the match.

4) Relaxation of teammates upon early lead.

This I've experienced a lot. Once your team gets a 4 cap or 5 cap early in the match, at the lower elos teammates often start taking it easy/going for unneccessary risks. You cannot allow this to happen, because them dying opens the door for a comeback. Thus you should also tell your teammates to "stay focused" and ping alot to weak enemy points so that they stay focused.

These are 4 issues I've dealt with extensively during my dominion career. Just wanted to pass it on to you =)

I was running over 70 percent win until I hit a long streak of flamer teamates. Now I am around 55 percent maybe still 60. Thanks for the advice I will not stop playing a champion that is GOAL oriented of winning because people with less then half a brain can't understand my role.

56k Shabo

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kierloway View Post
I played both with and against you. You didn't mention, prior to the game, or during, that you would be backdooring the entire game. Although you did come to help in some team fights, you mainly ran around capping everything and blowing up at the team for not defending. The thing is you weren't defending either and you definitely didn't communicate exactly what you're doing. If you know something is effective, speak up and tell people in a calm and rational manner. Don't wait to blow up at your team and flip out just because you're stressing over people not understanding your motives. If you want people to understand something uncommon, you need to speak up, otherwise you're just wasting your time and theirs. You weren't a bad player, you were a bad team member.
I apologize most games I try and direct my team but I do get frustraighted sometimes. As you can see the guy who posted above is yelling at me for trying to derict the team and lead them. So you can't really win either way I guess.

Kierloway

07-26-2012

No, yelling? Do you have any sort of common sense or do you just say whatever you want to gain sympathy and feed your little sob story? That post was meant as a constructive criticism of your playstyle and how it affected our team and here you are whining. Go cry some more, because as is evidence by your attitude here and in-game, you're really great at whining. I'll see you in game I'm sure. Keep your nasty attitude up and I'll make sure to have people report you for it at the end of the game. You think people can't understand? You're that special? How about you learn to communicate better without all of the whining and complaining that you throw out there with it? You have half a brain for whining all the time and focusing your energy on that and causing disfunction within the team. So...why don't you learn to communicate with people without freaking out on them? Or you can just sit there and freak out. Whatever works for you, I shouldn't even be wasting my time explaining this to you as the whole point is most likely lost on you. Enjoy.

Shaboinker

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kierloway View Post
No, yelling? Do you have any sort of common sense or do you just say whatever you want to gain sympathy and feed your little sob story? That post was meant as a constructive criticism of your playstyle and how it affected our team and here you are whining. Go cry some more, because as is evidence by your attitude here and in-game, you're really great at whining. I'll see you in game I'm sure. Keep your nasty attitude up and I'll make sure to have people report you for it at the end of the game. You think people can't understand? You're that special? How about you learn to communicate better without all of the whining and complaining that you throw out there with it? You have half a brain for whining all the time and focusing your energy on that and causing disfunction within the team. So...why don't you learn to communicate with people without freaking out on them? Or you can just sit there and freak out. Whatever works for you, I shouldn't even be wasting my time explaining this to you as the whole point is most likely lost on you. Enjoy.
You missunderstood what I meant because I posted it wrong. I meant the guy above you not me.

LadysKnight

07-26-2012

How is that yelling or even negative? I'm trying to layout a point that you either aren't getting or just aren't acknowledging despite me saying it twice. I concede the possible usefullness of the build and strategy. What I'm trying to do is get you to see the other side and how bd'ing doesn't have to be your exclusive function. It can still be your primary one but you can do other things when your team needs help too.