Playing bd zil on my smurf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaboinker

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadysKnight View Post
I'd like to point out something you said here though. The entire team has to be on board. If they're not, maybe they don't know what you're doing can work but you can't be obtuse and continue on as you were. The object is to win and sometimes you have to accomadate the team in order for them to try and accomadate you later
And I did try and explain how/what to do. I have it recorded to prove this. THIS GUY you just quoted even said I did. It fell on deaf ears because people make up their minds with out even thinking about it.

Shaboinker

07-25-2012

Jesus so many scrubs in this thread it's unreal. Zil is not played ap/support. He is a bd pressure champ. Real.

DG Denz Brujah

07-25-2012

Zil is AP/Support on SR ... POOTERS (Tm) Build for Zil is all about distraction, annoyance, BD, and creating opportunities for his team .... Pls keep in mind that the SR mentality does not apply to Dom as we have our own Meta

TL;DR this is Dominion not SR learn to adapt

POOTERSS

07-25-2012

Zilean = bd pressure champ! anyway else and u aren't maximizing his potential on dominion.

Nekrogen

07-25-2012

Fdru knows what he's talking about, but that's not to say POOTERSS's strat doesn't work.

You just gotta stay positive!

DG Denz Brujah

07-25-2012

There you have it ... From the mouth of it's creator no less.....

Shaboinker

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denz Brujah View Post
Zil is AP/Support on SR ... POOTERS (Tm) Build for Zil is all about distraction, annoyance, BD, and creating opportunities for his team .... Pls keep in mind that the SR mentality does not apply to Dom as we have our own Meta

TL;DR this is Dominion not SR learn to adapt
You contradict yourself... pooters just came inhere saying bd zil is the only way to play him not ap support. I know what I am doing and I do a good job. It's up to my teams to do the right things to win.

Best ADZilean NA

07-25-2012

Long story short. POOTERSS > all. Therefore, POOTERSS Zilean > all Zileans.

nuff sed.

POOTERSS

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denz Brujah View Post
Zil is AP/Support on SR ... POOTERS (Tm)
patent pending! =)

GET REKT FGT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by POOTERSS View Post
Zilean = bd pressure champ! anyway else and u aren't maximizing his potential on dominion.
POOTERSS....wololo

nuff said