"Intentionally Feeding"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tbnboy815

07-25-2012

Is it me, or when I see a good half of these cases, the person being reported actually died just about as much as the rest of their team?

granted I just saw a darius who went 1 33 6 with aspeed boots and a zeal, obviously feeding/raging, but most of the other cases someone just has a bad game which is comparibly average to the rest of the team.

Most of the time you can tell intentional feeding by the item builds or raging in game.

thoughts?

CrossTheRiver

07-25-2012

People love to blame others and report them to make a loss feel better.

Demonic Instinct

07-25-2012

I only punish someone for feeding if there is clear indication that they were in fact doing so
For example if they say so or hint at it in chat, or they have the obvious troll feeding build
Without having the replay to watch, there is really no way to distinguish between a bad player and intentional feeding, so I tend to give the benefit of the doubt.

Exploding Barrel

07-25-2012

People tend to overlook the "intentional" part, and think it's reasonable to just report for feeding. Pretty easy to identify when that happens and disregard those reports and if that was the only offense, pardon the player. Those people's reports lose credibility by the Tribunal after that goes on for a while.

Lyte mentioned he wants to streamline the report types including removing this. But I'm guessing a different category will become the "this person didn't meet my expectations" false report anyway.