Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Twisted Treeline spectating

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Madman Reborn

07-26-2012

Quote:
Shargun:
who's suggestion? Mine or the other guys? Anyway, the people at riot are smart and you have earned yourself a downvote.

They're so smart they need you to suggest something they should have done since the start.... downvote away

Subalternate01

07-26-2012

Do this with dominion too!

Shentok

07-26-2012

I want this soo bad.

ploki122

07-26-2012

Actually, there should be a way to filter what kind of game you want to see by Ranked 5, normal 5, Dominion, Normal 3 and possibly Aram. I hate being ninja-stabbed by a dominion game and end up losing 3-4 minutes because of loading -.-'

Alex3omg

07-26-2012

Quote:
Warrikon:
Kiddington, i made a thread a while ago about my ONLY wish for spectator mode, and that being:

To allow you to spectate friends but only with your vision on their side of the map (their team), preferably with a 5-10 second delay so i can discuss what is happening. the delay so i can't tell immediately when there is a gank.

pls.

That's a pretty good idea, but I wouldn't want the delay at all. I think it'd be fun to have a 6th pair of eyes helping out and maybe making calls, like a coach would.

OP mentioned 'spectator board.' Is that a thing? I've only seen the spectator games that are featured on the main page in game...

Shargun

07-26-2012

I thought I already said the issue with that:

You have a friend on team purple and you also have a "friend" on team blue. You spectate the game through the perspective of the "friend" from team blue but what you're really doing is you are relaying all the data to the real friend on team purple eg: baron attempts etc. That's my only problem with it though.

EDIT: Spectator board is the board on the homepage with all the matches on it for you to spectate.

Flygoniq

07-26-2012

Would like this so much!

Shargun

04-27-2013

bump because half a year later the problem is still at large.