Want to win games in 3s? Play Darius!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lorthix

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearsicle View Post
Lol what counters? And oh no! He missed his one chance ever to kill somebody with a combo!? WHATEVER WILL DARIUS DO?!!1 Except wait 17 or so seconds to do it again.
Please tell me you're joking... Every ability he listed that messes up Darius' pull has a shorter cooldown than his pull does. So you wait for him to try again and you.. Wait for it.. Repeat the same thing! ~*~*Magic*~*~

The Only Shaco

07-25-2012

darius is noob

T1LLEY

07-26-2012

i've played darius and gone 31/1/4 before the enemy team was allowed to surrender, i play him and he definately needs a nerf

Fearsicle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1LLEY View Post
i've played darius and gone 31/1/4 before the enemy team was allowed to surrender, i play him and he definately needs a nerf
+1

CLG Shrikes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-26-2012

you have 3 bans for ranked 3s. so just ban him if you think hes so strong imo

Lorthix

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1LLEY View Post
I've gone 99/0/100 before they were able to surrender as Karma, I play her and she definitely needs a nerf. A statement without proof means nothing.

Khitty

07-26-2012

Darius OP.
that is all.

Kentari101

07-26-2012

I'll just jump on the "OP draws wild conclusions from very limited data" and "Darius is strong on Twisted Treeline but does not need Riot to change him" boats.

Darius does a lot of damage and is tanky. These two attributes make him strong on TT, just like the other characters that do lots of damage and are tanky.

All of Bravery Beyond's and Lorthix's posts are right.

Why would make a thread about a hero's strength based on one game in which your team did many things poorly?

Fearsicle

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentari101 View Post
I'll just jump on the "OP draws wild conclusions from very limited data" and "Darius is strong on Twisted Treeline but does not need Riot to change him" boats.

Darius does a lot of damage and is tanky. These two attributes make him strong on TT, just like the other characters that do lots of damage and are tanky.

All of Bravery Beyond's and Lorthix's posts are right.

Why would make a thread about a hero's strength based on one game in which your team did many things poorly?
That one game was just enough for me to want to make a post, it's happened many games before. People should probably stop focusing on the one game and more so on the champion that has sparked so much debate.

Lorthix

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearsicle View Post
That one game was just enough for me to want to make a post, it's happened many games before. People should probably stop focusing on the one game and more so on the champion that has sparked so much debate.
That doesn't make any sense. So the one game that was just enough for you to want to post about him the Darius didn't do any more than the Fizz did. His ult refreshing couldn't have been the straw that broke your back because.. well he had two kills, so at most it refreshed twice the entire match. You claim he was this game changing catalyst that made you lose a game that you had a huge gold advantage in, while you actually lost in gold by quite a bit. You were outplayed by an Olaf. If the Darius was in on all the kills it would make sense to possibly blame him, but the Olaf and Fizz were both in on more kills than he was.

Edit: Also, when you present one game as evidence, without referencing anything else, to a statement it would only be logical to take that game as your reasoning. You should stop looking at only your games as ****ing evidence against a champion. His ranked win percentage is middle of the pack for all champions. All he has pre6 is his Q and no escapes. His mid game is very good, which is when a lot of teams surrender and that is why I think people complain about him. His late game is terrible against anyone who knows basic gameplay mechanics.