(Champion Idea #2) Hue, The Gunsmith (Review me I will review you)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaveSpider

12-05-2012

Bump

CaveSpider

11-18-2013

bump

jeansstriker

11-18-2013

Its an interesting idea to say the least, however his abilities seem too....generic or copies of other champs.

His passive reminds me of Ashe's, though I think its different enough to make it work.

His Q is essentially Master Yi's E, but with crit chance added on.

His W is essentially Jinx's Fishbones, except perhaps with a bigger punch.

His E confuses me with the stack mechanics. He charges it for 3 seconds.....3 times? so 9 seconds in total? All to essentially do Grave's Q?

His R, if I reading it right, is a charged up version of his W and E? Eh, not a bad idea.

Overall I think his abilities need to be more unique. Perhaps have more trick bullets? Like stunning bullets or bullets that heal you? (Call it Hail Mary Shot?) Its a good start, but needs refining and some imagination. Sorry if I was a bit too negative.

Troutking

03-15-2014

Hello, here is going to be my attempt at reviewing your champion!

First, his lore seems a bit odd. You make reference to Graves and how he looks up to him but it passes by so quickly. I mean it's like a passing note which doesn't really need to be there at the moment. OR at least make Graves a more important part in it... You could make a reference about it in his quotes.

Now for abilities!
His passive is alright. It's nothing special or unique.

His Q is the same. A straight up steroid but it seem rather plain.

His W needs to be changed. It's basically fishbones from Jinx.

His E is just a lessened version of MF's ult. Or even like a more minimalistic Ashe Q.

R is actually alright. I like the idea of using all the abilities at the same time. I was always thought it would be nice to see. However it would be nicer to see with abilities that had more pizzaz then what it has.

Overall the champion seems rather plain and standard. It would do some good to add more cool or interesting abilities. As it stands he works perfectly fine however it needs some personality.

I hope this wasn't too harsh.
Here is my champion if you can review.
Gaeg, the Blood Armourer