(Champion Idea #2) Hue, The Gunsmith (Review me I will review you)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaveSpider

07-24-2012

Hue has been through and lived in Freljord, Bilgewater, and Piltover, where he learned many different types of fighting with pistols, bows, rifles, and swords.

He was a very naturally skilled gunsmith. On one of his many travels, he had ran into Graves. Hue had always wanted to meet Graves and possibly show him his skills, it happened that on that very day Graves was looking for someone to repair or make him a new weapon, of course Hue jumped at the chance to do this. It took him about 2 days for Hue to make a new gun due to the atrocious condition that the weapon was in. Graves was quite satisfied with the gun, in fact he paid him and promised to spread the word and tell anyone looking for a gun to go to him.

He finally decide that even though it was not the best business decision in some peoples eyes he thought that Bilgewater would be the best place to get business, there happened to be a lot of bounty hunters, pirates, and commoners looking for weapons to protect their valuables and their property. It had been about 4 mouths and his business was booming, he was always busy, making the weapons taking orders, and delivering the guns when necessary .

One day Hue was making a delivery to a unknown customer who had been looking for a simple rifle.Hue did not think much of this he simply went to the location and knocked on the door.When no one answered he went around the alleyway in the back to see the end of a fight and a older man getting stabbed several times and falling to the ground dead.

Hue nearly through up after the gruesome scene. Hue walks over to the dead man and flipped him on his back when a small piece of paper with a design with a special looking gun it have three barrels that would rotate allowing for a fine speed of fire, he soon made him self a re-worked model of this gun. He then decided to join the league because though he enjoyed working with guns he wanted a way to test his new gun.

AD / Bruiser / Ranged

Passive
Well placed strike - When Hue hits 5 abilities or basic attacks his next attack or ability has an extra 10% chance to do critical damage.

(Q) Dead eye - For the next 10 seconds Hue's next basic attacks gain 10/15/20/25/30 physical damage and increases critical chance by 10/15/20/25/30%
For 45/55/65/75/85 mana
cool down 30/25/20/15/10

(W) Explosive rounds - Hue switches to explosive rounds. Enemies surrounding Hue's target take 50/75/100/125/150 (+0.35 per bonus attack damage) physical damage.
Lasts 6 seconds or 3 basic attacks.Cost: 50/55/60/65/70 Mana
AoE Radius: 150
Cooldown: 14/13/12/11/10 seconds

(E) Tri-shot barrage- Hue charges this ability for 3 seconds this can stack for up to three times, for ever stack he gets he can fire a set of three shots in a cone shape.
Does 75/95/115/135/155 physical damage (+0.4% of bonus Physical damage).
It costs 35/55/75/75/95 mana
cooldown - 25/20/15/10/7

(R) - Hue takes time to charge all his attacks in to one attack.
1. Hue channels this attack for 2.75 seconds
2. Hue fires a skillshot of three shots in a straight line that do physical damage to the main target and to enemy champions and minions in a AoE radius of 150.
3. The attack does 275/375/475 (+1.0% of total attack damage)physical damage to main target
Costs 125/100/75 mana
cooldown 125/75/60 (Goes out in a long line at a range of about 800)
Range 800

(All abilities scale of AD)

Range 650
attack damage 55 (+ 2.75 per level)
attack speed 0.6%(+ 0.15 per level that might be a little low)
armor 10
magic resist 10
ability power 0
Health 405( +80 per level)
Health regen. 2.5 ends at 14.5
mana 270
mana regen. 3.5 ends at 16

All things for the voices i am willing to change

Upon selection
"You won't be disappointed."

Move
"I will find them."
"On the search."

Attack
"They wont escape."
"This kills for you..."

Joke
"The money I made is nothing like killing you."

Taunt
"You wouldn't want to meet me in an alleyway."

Death
"They got me."

Editing log

1. Changed his E to make more sense.

2. Added per level additions to every level one stat

3.made my are make sense

Tell me what I need to work on

Arthimus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2012

Again, similar to your first champion idea his damage is to high.A base of 65 damage plus whatever his per level is just sound way to high for ranged as most range sit on a base of 50-56 and then there per level is only about 2.5-3.0 so your making is base way to high. +65 damage and 80% crit chamce is waaaayyyy to much maybe +30 damage and25% crit but what you wanted was just way to much for a ranged ad bruiser he could literally kill a whole team in the effect duration, and the sword mode damage buff should only be about 20/40/60 and the ult should only give at tops 30% crit chance and 60 damage. Trust me your idea are not bad they are really good skills but your designing a one man army with this one and riot doesn't really look at those ideas

bowlerjoe

07-24-2012

I like this champion idea but it needs critiquing.

Lets start with the Q and R I dont see the reason for having both of these it seems overused and repetitive and seems not fun to play with a repetitive champion.

His W is perfect and doesnt need any changes i love it

His E is like taking Jayce's ability and making it not an ultimate anymore you cant copy the company you must rework it somehow

@Arthimus Shaco's Q give him 100% crit strike thats fine how he did it.

Here is the link to see my champions

Eternal http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2391828
Khaos http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2395460

CaveSpider

08-09-2012

thanks for the ideas and his E is somewhat like jayces but not because it is not as long as he wants it is only for ten seconds

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowlerjoe View Post
I like this champion idea but it needs critiquing.

Lets start with the Q and R I dont see the reason for having both of these it seems overused and repetitive and seems not fun to play with a repetitive champion.

His W is perfect and doesnt need any changes i love it

His E is like taking Jayce's ability and making it not an ultimate anymore you cant copy the company you must rework it somehow

@Arthimus Shaco's Q give him 100% crit strike thats fine how he did it.

Here is the link to see my champions

Eternal http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2391828
Khaos http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2395460

CaveSpider

08-09-2012

SUPAH Bump

CaveSpider

08-09-2012

bump

pengwndude

08-09-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...4&highlight=kc

ok, first, i think that it would be SUPER cool if you incorporated him making graves gun. that'd be neat
overall, i think the lore could use a little more polish. i find it a little vague and i don't feel much feeling towards the character yet

for his e, i think that instead of just damage, it should be flat addition to damage or a higher percentage
his ultimate is a little confusing
i think you meant q and w for the first part and e for the second part
(you said w and e, then q)

i didn't look the numbers themselves that much because i certainly don't know how to judge that. if there are issues that other people imply, i recommend cross analyzing with ranged champs on the lol wiki.

thanks for critiquing mine in return if you do, please leave comments in my thread

CaveSpider

10-28-2012

bump

CaveSpider

10-29-2012

bump

Veral42

10-29-2012

almost out of time with power in a storm, so I'll be quick and brief

Passive: A bit confused on why you focus on the slow... something else would be better considering how slow stacking works in game

Q: Feels like it would make a lot more sense with a passive crit chance and another active... especially with... (Also, doesn't need a range if it's a trigger, rank 1 CD 40 seconds is to long)

W: This already gives a steroid, you don't need 2 of them. I feel like this is tristana's skill though... maybe a more unique effect or something could go here.

E: This doesn't make sense in a ranged kit at all... this really needs a total revamp and really feels like it was just added in to force another slow into the set.

R: Just more steroids we've seen before in the set already in better places. This really should get worked into an actual skill. It's repetitive and dull the way it is now.

Lore: A rifle with a dagger... really? I don't mean to sound mean... but that's simply a bayonet... and there's no motive... please flush this out a LOT more. It seems like the cliff notes to a rough sketch.

----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the harshness, hope you're able to get some advancement made on the champ. For reviews, I post links to all my champs here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1551043