How do you beat tanky people as riven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BattleBootyRiven

07-24-2012

People like nunu Volibear darius xin zhao Malphites morganas, my damage against people is horrible auto attack and using passive is a wet noodle

GrimCrimson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2012

The only people I have ever had trouble against as Riven is people that stack armor, tough luck bro xD.

FeedingTrollNoob

07-24-2012

Have a freakish amount of passive armor pen, a true damage ult, and be tanky as hell..... Oh wait that isnt Riven.

I have no idea then.

BobtheFruitcake

07-24-2012

Well... you should get ArP marks and quints because you do ALL physical damage. You gotta think like a Talon, 'cept you're tanky.

Fluffyknowsyou

07-24-2012

Hope you don't get em in blind pick and avoid playing her if you see em in draft pick. Sounds like these types pf champions are her natural bane. Like how akali fails against shen or how irelia gets beaten by olaf in lane.

AlphariusRising

07-28-2012

In lane you counter Morgana, since your mobility counters her Q and R, and her Black Shield is only useful against your stun, her only option against you engaging is to black shield and walk away, she can't make plays on you. She's tanky in teamfights, but you should focus the carry in those. If you get the chance to stun the tank, do so, cuz then they can't disrupt your team, but don't kill the tank until they're the only target.