lol saying forum

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ouroborous HD

07-24-2012

got the idea from someone else but the basics are that i will post a saying then i will expand upon it. the rules are that you reply to the saying with another saying and all the sayings must have at least one LoL champion. also no one can use a saying that has been posted so better read first

here goes:

The early Anivia freezes the Teemo, then gets nuked by the shroom

lxSOS Brigadexl

12-05-2012

got the idea from someone else but the basics are that i will post a saying then i will expand upon it. the rules are that you reply to the saying with another saying and all the sayings must have at least one LoL champion. also no one can use a saying that has been posted so better read first

here goes:

+0

here goes:

+0

here goes:

+0

here goes:

+0

here goes:

+0

here goes:

+0

here goes:

+0

here goes:

+0

here goes:

+0

here goes:

+0

here goes:

+0

here goes:

+0

here goes:

+0

here goes:

+0
bumpity bump

lxSOS Brigadexl

12-05-2012

wrong post to bump my bad.