farewell rumble, you were a good friend

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wheredigo

07-24-2012

Sad to hear about the nerf to rumble, i've prolly got close to a thousand games on him alone. i know he's been more popular since people found out that he's actually worth a dam, but o well riot will nerf who they will nerf. now i haven't seen the exact numbers, but i know it'll be a decent hit. anyone know if he'll still be viable in 3's?

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2012

Well, I don't really consider it a 'nerf'.

Rumble's flamethrower was really inconsistent, so the amount of damage it did was 'fair'.
Although Riot *fixed* Rumble's flamethrower so that the damage it did was consistent, but as such it was off the charts on damage. (Literally comparable to a Fiddlesticks Crowstorm in a cone).

Now they are decreasing the damage some so that it isn't overpowering.

Realyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2012

Rumble is picked for his ultimate, mobility, and consistent ranged slow. Even if they removed his flamethrower entirely, he would still be a strong pick.

Axil

07-24-2012

hold on letme look into the future and see how they're changing him and tell you if he's gonna be viable or not

also

i've prolly got close to a thousand games on him alone.
you dont evne have 1k games with normal and ranked combined

Sallad Hunter

07-24-2012

Rumble was strong before the Q "buff".
He will be strong after the Q "nerf"

Boo

07-25-2012

no more free elo~~

RainyTaxi

07-25-2012

They said that the net gain is positive, they buffed the Q and now they bring it to what is used to be in term of power

The Only Shaco

07-25-2012

rumble needs buff

Wheredigo

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
hold on letme look into the future and see how they're changing him and tell you if he's gonna be viable or not

also

i've prolly got close to a thousand games on him alone.
you dont evne have 1k games with normal and ranked combined
everyone has alt accounts, i own him on all of them and i know i was prolly over reacting about it, hearing what the idea was before getting it straight from riot. Just think it's funny that until proving grounds came around no one could care less about rumble or how he worked, and now everyone is freaking out about him, althought it's funnier'n hell to watch all these people trying to play him very well at all. I guess when it comes down to it those that played him and played him well will still be able to do so.

Axil

07-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheredigo View Post
everyone has alt accounts, i own him on all of them and i know i was prolly over reacting about it, hearing what the idea was before getting it straight from riot. Just think it's funny that until proving grounds came around no one could care less about rumble or how he worked, and now everyone is freaking out about him, althought it's funnier'n hell to watch all these people trying to play him very well at all. I guess when it comes down to it those that played him and played him well will still be able to do so.
No one played him because he was perfectly balanced. Not op, not up. Then riot buffed him and he became way too strong, not because of proving grounds.....